Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Tristan, Julian, Liv and Ruby in the Crabtree in Fulham yesterday for the boat race. Tristan is very attractive in person, Julian the same as on TV, Liv very very pretty, and Ruby very petite and not very pretty.

Reactions: 31
Saw Tristan, Julian, Liv and Ruby in the Crabtree in Fulham yesterday for the boat race. Tristan is very attractive in person, Julian the same as on TV, Liv very very pretty, and Ruby very petite and not very pretty.
I love this. Did Julian sing at all? Or otherwise try and be the centre of attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I was on the tipsy side and actually shouted out JULIAN! He looked very happy to be recognised lmao
Lmao happy to be recognised even though you got his name wrong 😂😂😂 not laughing at you btw - that just sums Julius up. “Just happy to be here” vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t lie I am very much excited for tonight. I’m excited to see Julius be cringey, Sophie Herman mocking that and more James/Maeva ridiculousness. It’s a show I hate to love, but can’t stop watching

I don’t miss Verity though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m happy it’s back. I stopped watching last series but will it a go tonight.
I do love chaotic liv

Reactions: 3
Maeva has put a little clip of tonight on her story lol… she does crack me up. I think the accent helps. I do see where she’s coming from though! Not wanting to have your first child at 34 is pretty understandable given she doesn’t actually work either lol so could do with a housewife role sooner than later

Reactions: 8
I kind of feel like Maeva is wasting her time with James. Problem with her is she likes who worships her and/or who makes her feel passion etc. Reality is worship and passion does not a marriage, baby and home make.

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't watch if I didn't come on here , reality TV is tit now but makes it more entertaining when you have people to discuss and take the piss with 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maeva has put a little clip of tonight on her story lol… she does crack me up. I think the accent helps. I do see where she’s coming from though! Not wanting to have your first child at 34 is pretty understandable given she doesn’t actually work either lol so could do with a housewife role sooner than later
Maeve is 30. James is 27. So how old is Miles?

Reactions: 3
Don't think Maeva is 30? Mid 20s I thought , think Miles is about the same

Reactions: 2
Just watched the preview on Maeva’s story. She absolutely cracks me up… I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of her though 😂

Reactions: 6
I googled Maeva and Wiki said she was 23…. I thought she was late 20’s 🤷‍♀️
Don’t think she’s well known on the Internet or it’s based on old info.

In the season preview video that Maeva posted- James says he’ll marry her in 2 years. She responds saying she will be 32 years old. (So she is 30 now). Then she says it will take her another 1/2 years to have a child. She’s angry about being 34 when she has a baby.

Also she just reposted a news article sayings she’s 25. She replied laughing “thank you for the 25” because she’s well over it. I remember she had a scene with Habbs many years ago where Habbs said “act your age you’re 26” . I think she’s been around MIC 4 years now. Google says she joined MIC 2019.

Miles is 26. I wonder what age they started dating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.