Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's the one who sang to Tiff when she was with Sam 🤣
Oh God, I totally forgot about that ...how unbelievably cringey that man is!

James has a lot of cheek... he literally stole Maeva from miles who used to be his best friend. James is a snake through and through so really he needs to pipe down.
This is definitely why he's so insecure about her so much as breathing in his direction. "How you get em is how you lose em" and all that...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The show has run out of a storyline so going back to the love triangle of......

Miles: Man bleep.

Maeva: Still not over Miles and far too highly strung with her regular bouts of crying or shouting that she's been known for since her debut.

James: Been with his French girlfriend for 18 months, claims to love her but made no effort to learn her language so instead whinges when the man bleep Miles does. I couldn't imagine being in a long term loving relationship with someone from abroad and not learning the language.

Reactions: 21
Procrastinating from work and it looks like Reza and Ruby have removed photos of them together on both their instagrams!
That would’ve taken Reza all of 5 seconds😂

I do think for James to be dating a French woman and not even have a basic understanding of her language is disrespectful but I also think Miles speaking in French with Maeva is just to get one over James, whereas for Maeva, she’ll just enjoy being able to speak fluently with someone.

Reactions: 17
And poor Paris:- Miles & Maeva (who are in love with being in love with each other - how French!) speaking French to get rid of her then when she’s gone go right back to English in the main. Poor sweetheart. She was graceful about it though.
Oh the irony of Paris not being able to speak french 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do love Maeva - 'I see the guy is still bleeping single, he can't find anyone better than me' :LOL:
Honestly I'd ditch James Taylor for Miles in a heartbeat if I were her!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have all the people not on this series left for good or is it just because they don't want to live in a communal house for a month?
I just read that Jamie left half way through last series to focus on Strictly and has since had other projects. Sophie is part-time. Not sure about anyone else

Apparently Tom Zanetti might become a cast member because he’s dating Sophie H? 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I just read that Jamie left half way through last series to focus on Strictly and has since had other projects. Sophie is part-time. Not sure about anyone else

Apparently Tom Zanetti might become a cast member because he’s dating Sophie H? 😅
Probably an unpopular opinion but I'm mooooore than happy to see the back of Jamie and (at least less of) Habbs. Wasn't particularly a fan of them as individuals & cannot stand them at all together.

Tom Zanetti will definitely be making an appearance this season at least, he's been on Sophie's instagram stories etc while they've been filming. Looking as though he's fully dressed up in character too, might I add 😂

Reactions: 17
Probably an unpopular opinion but I'm mooooore than happy to see the back of Jamie and (at least less of) Habbs. Wasn't particularly a fan of them as individuals & cannot stand them at all together.

Tom Zanetti will definitely be making an appearance this season at least, he's been on Sophie's instagram stories etc while they've been filming. Looking as though he's fully dressed up in character too, might I add 😂
Agreed. I feel like he's been on MIC for way too long. Also, if you don't bring drama to the table, then it's time to leave :LOL: hint hint to Ollie and Gareth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how she's now added that quote to her instagram 🤣

It's up there with Lucy Watson's 'stop getting up in my grill'
This makes me kinda dislike her tbh, I know a lot social media are lapping this quote up right now but I didn't really think it was amusing - just quite immature and intentionally belittling. I'm kinda over the whole women belittling each other purposely for the sake of reality tv. I never liked Lucy Watson for the same reason, she just came across as nasty & very false to me and ultimately I thought she was actually quite an insecure person; certainly not iconic or anything remotely similar that I've heard/seen others call her. Particularly passed a certain age I just find this disappointing... Sophie is in her mid 30's.

I usually love Sophie, I've been a bit of fan of her for a long time but idk, last season on MIC I really loved how open she was about wanting to find a committed partner and have a family and how that was affecting her etc - after being so open about vulnerable topics lately she's seeming a little exposure hungry and it's kinda rubbing me the wrong way. Maybe her being on celebs go dating has added to this too but I just feel like she's regressing in terms of maturity tbh. I get that it's reality tv and they love to dramatise every inch of it but her posting this to her instagram just felt silly to me, she's a couple years older than me and I'd feel really juvenile doing something like this. I previously liked that she seemed effortlessly classy, quite self aware & honest but now I'm just wondering if I was just fooled a bit my a "for tv" persona.

I know MIC isn't that deep and maybe I'm expecting a bit much from it but idk man, it's just disappointing to see that after so many seasons the show isn't evolving and seemingly neither are the cast. If anything the toxicity of it all seems to be getting worse with each season.

ETA: Who is even proudly wearing real Mink (especially to the point of needing to point it out) in this day and age anyway? Shameful, tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is anyone else rooting for maeva and miles to get back together ?? 🥺❤ Watching first episode now and I actually can’t stand James. He is so jealous and I do think it’s gonna annoy maeva. Bored of Julius as soon as he started talking. Don’t like ruby either. Excited to see where this series goes 😀

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.