M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hampers look better but the person I want to buy for told me they were on a diet. Might change by december obviously.

Reactions: 1
The hampers look better but the person I want to buy for told me they were on a diet. Might change by december obviously.
I didn’t even know they did fruit baskets but thats a lovely idea. Im sure it would be lovely.

Edited to add, I just had a look at the reviews , they are good 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I participated in some research for sparks a while ago and without going into detail, they are aware of this forum and these threads.

Edited to add: But I'm not a mole! LOL.
Guys if you’re listening me and @HotesTilaire NEED the lemon custard desserts back with the cream on top that you did in the 90s ta xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys if you’re listening me and @HotesTilaire NEED the lemon custard desserts back with the cream on top that you did in the 90s ta xx
Need.
I stopped reading here because ai heard about the Xmas jar of kinder spread but they didn’t have it on Ocado, who knows what else I can see here and not eat 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A doctor I work with usually gives me vouchers for Christmas, some years it’s been Waitrose but others it’s been M&S. I’m praying M&S this year 😂 I just want to go on a party food shopping spree. My mums birthday is on 23rd dec and I’m throwing her a party so fingers crossed 🤞 I also want the Christmas Colin. Halloween Colin was a success so I’m thinking Colin for Xmas day pudding as we’re not traditional Christmas pudding fans in my house.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If any moles are listening I want the pink cranberry lemonade or red cherry back! It is my go to drink for Christmas because I don’t drink alcohol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well my feedback is...

a free coffee for sparks members wouldn't go amiss now and again
Bring back those delicious cheese straws you used to sell
and no more Gary Barlow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Moles, when a certain ‘Watermelon Sugar’ does a £100 shop on just snacks and garlic bread, give us it for free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm starting to doubt the 'free shop giveaway everyday' as I've been in and spent £3 and still didn't get it for free! 😊
I won in my store with two items ! Posted my receipt too here somewhere. It's 100% real but one person every week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is the vegan/plant kitchen range getting smaller and smaller?
It’s not as good as it once was when it launched. My stores shoved it in a little corner behind a pillar so it can be easily missed and they only have the bare minimum. (However currently there’s even less as they let Xmas crap take over the dam food hall. The majority of customers are old ladies… they don’t want 40 mini sausage rolls or mini quiches. They want proper food)

If any moles are listening I want the pink cranberry lemonade or red cherry back! It is my go to drink for Christmas because I don’t drink alcohol
I NEED MY BIG BOTTLES OF PINK CRANBERRY LEMONADE INTEFUAE TONOAY £1.40 FOR A SMALL BOTTLE. THANK YOU PLEASE MOLEYS

• Haha
Did anyone/everyone get the email about being part of the ‘ M&S collective’ ? An online community to discuss their food ? I think we have a mole on here 😊

People would be stupid to think they DON'T have a presence on places like this.
Like, there are literally whole departments in large companies paid to spend all day browsing forums and social media to see what people are saying about their products and company.
They're also paid to test post on specific items to create a buzz ie. "Has anyone else tasted the new pizza bites? They're soooo good" type thing in the hope that other people will post too and sales will increase.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People would be stupid to think they DON'T have a presence on places like this.
Like, there are literally whole departments in large companies paid to spend all day browsing forums and social media to see what people are saying about their products and company.
They're also paid to test post on specific items to create a buzz ie. " in the hope that other people will post too and sales will increase.
Well I've definitely excluded @kev1974 in that case :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.