M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am I going to be banned from the thread for saying I tried them today and they didn’t live up to the hype?? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They’ve put the fangs on the top shelf in my store. I got rid of any pride and asked a tall member of staff to get down 3 packs, she even said 3? To which I replied yes 3. I don’t care 😁
they were on top shelf in my store too !
i reckon the staff want them out of sight so they can eat them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
20221004_220954.jpg
20221004_221015.jpg
20221004_221021.jpg
20221004_221034.jpg

I have just made a cheese toastie with homemade bechamel, using Cornish Gold butter & Cornish Milk. I filled it with Cornish Cruncher cheese and served it with Lamb's Lettuce and Mark's & Spencer piccolini tomatoes.
20221004_225345.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1626777View attachment 1626778View attachment 1626780View attachment 1626781

I have just made a cheese toastie with homemade bechamel, using Cornish Gold butter & Cornish Milk. I filled it with Cornish Cruncher cheese and served it with Lamb's Lettuce and Mark's & Spencer piccolini tomatoes.
View attachment 1626785
Looks delicious! I got that butter a few days ago, it’s mighty good. Love myself a punnet of those collection tomatoes soooo good 🍅 👌

• Heart
huge stack of these appeared in the London Oxford St M&S today, they looked fabulous!

£8 though! Almost all their Christmas stuff seems to ring in at £8 this year!

1664922606027.png

On another note, wtf are they thinking with the new self-service tills they've put in the Oxford St food hall last week, and maybe others. They are the absolute devil's work! Can't see which tills are free because the colour changing LED on the top is too small and low down, staff can't see customers that need help for the same reason, loads of them broken and out of order already, absolutely terrible user interface, and most annoying of all today my till just didn't bother to print a receipt. So in every other store with self service tills there is usually a way to reprint the receipt from any of the other tills in the area when that happens. Not in M&S any more, had to go to Customer Services who had to refund everything, issue a gift voucher, and then put everything through again! Which took especially forever when I pointed out I'd had two Sparks offers so they needed to figure out how to take money off for those again. Absolute farce! Who approved till software that cannot reprint a receipt? Morons.

Reactions: 3
huge stack of these appeared in the London Oxford St M&S today, they looked fabulous!

£8 though! Almost all their Christmas stuff seems to ring in at £8 this year!

View attachment 1626818

On another note, wtf are they thinking with the new self-service tills they've put in the Oxford St food hall last week, and maybe others. They are the absolute devil's work! Can't see which tills are free because the colour changing LED on the top is too small and low down, staff can't see customers that need help for the same reason, loads of them broken and out of order already, absolutely terrible user interface, and most annoying of all today my till just didn't bother to print a receipt. So in every other store with self service tills there is usually a way to reprint the receipt from any of the other tills in the area when that happens. Not in M&S any more, had to go to Customer Services who had to refund everything, issue a gift voucher, and then put everything through again! Which took especially forever when I pointed out I'd had two Sparks offers so they needed to figure out how to take money off for those again. Absolute farce! Who approved till software that cannot reprint a receipt? Morons.
You can turn on emailed copies of your receipts with your sparks card.

They come through near enough instantly so that would save you faff in the future.

Reactions: 5
You can turn on emailed copies of your receipts with your sparks card.

They come through near enough instantly so that would save you faff in the future.
Thanks, didn't know about that, maybe they should tell their actual staff that as well 🤣

• Haha
Picked up the Jaffa orange cheesecake slices reduced today - they’re very rich but very nice, however I think they missed a trick and it should have been the flavour of the cheesecake spheres, chocolate cheesecake with a tangy orange sauce in the centre

I was in Gatwick so grabbed some cheesy vampire fangs and proceeded to scoff the lot … calories on travel days don’t count right !? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caved. Also bought the vampire fangs today. They're wasted on me and taste just like wotsits.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.