M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been on this thread in a while so I thought I’d rejoin for my favourite time of year (in M&S).. the lead up to Christmas!
Crazy to think it was a year ago that I was heavily pregnant waddling down the aisles looking for the pumpkin cake. I ate a full one in one sitting 😂 still haven’t lost the baby weight. I wonder why that is 😂😂

I’m still holding out for a Christmas miracle. They NEED to bring back the hot lasagne dip! It was the best thing they’ve ever produced!

My snow globe gin from last year is still sitting in the back of my bar, unopened and covered in dust 😂 think I will give it as a pressie this year if it’s still in date, I don’t even know why I bought it.
Everyone who gets that gin for Christmas this year…👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did I buy these last year, but with a different name?
Oh wait, was this Choc Corn for Easter or Father's Day or something?
Anyway yay, another one for the wishlist!
Ooooh yeah they had it for Father’s Day it was bloody unreal even though I was concerned for my teeth with every bite

Reactions: 3
Have the bags got smaller this year? I swear last year the fangs came in a bigger bag?

Reactions: 2
I can't find the vampire fangs anywhere 😭
I couldn’t find them in the really large M&S Food store that’s close to me, but had to pop into the small ‘Simply Food’ store in my train station and there they were 🥰

• Heart
I must confess, I’m quite dismissive of a few of the suggestions and ‘group favourites’ - mainly because I don’t have a sweet tooth. That said, just purchased a packet of Vampire Fangs…….OMG. Opened them as I walked to the car. I’ve had to put them in the boot to stop me eating the whole bag on the way home. They’re like crack!
I did exactly the same at lunchtime! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooh I need to go pick up an order tomorrow, I'm on the outlook for the fangs!

• Haha
I ate the whole bag of fangs on my break in about 10 mins. No regrets apart from feeling a bit fat but 🤷🏻‍♀️ Worth it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi, I did pop in today but both shelves were completely empty this time.

Could almonds be a alternative?
Thankyou so much ❤ you are very kind and yes allmonds would work just as well thank you
Will go into my branch tomorrow on the hunt x

• Heart
I haven't picked up any vampire fangs yet I might pop in tomorrow and try and get some.

They’ve put the fangs on the top shelf in my store. I got rid of any pride and asked a tall member of staff to get down 3 packs, she even said 3? To which I replied yes 3. I don’t care 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They’ve put the fangs on the top shelf in my store. I got rid of any pride and asked a tall member of staff to get down 3 packs, she even said 3? To which I replied yes 3. I don’t care 😁
She was thinking these are popular, this customer needs six bags ! I got four last week, will get more when I go back. I have eaten most of them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.