M&S Food #8 The offers are rinse and repeat, just give us a free treat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Costs more to buy a Percy Pig in M&S now than it would to purchase my local butchers enter store,

Yes the actual building….. dead pigs included.

thank god I’m not posh enough to purchase anything indulgent like bread or milk or basic veg.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The iced latte is an absolute dream I can’t remember who recommended it on the aldi thread but I’m trying my absolute hardest not to have another glass of it as I’m pregnant. Sooo addictive especially in this weather ☀
There were a couple of us that said it was cheaper and better

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Been to my local Sainsburys and M&S today and no limelons in either - gutted I so want to try one!

I tried my first ever Percy Pig today … it’ll be my last 🤮

No limelon here … maybe they’re not to be found in NI?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
None in two stores by me and no obvious space for them got a chopped one in the Tesco delivery nice and refreshing but not worth IMO £2.25
To be fair, non of the prepped fruit is worth the cost either in monetary terms or plastic use.

Yes I have the Percy Pigs offer too. Not for me, not going to bother picking them up.
You don't have a single family member, friend, neighbour, colleague etc you could give them to?
Food Bank?
Favourite shop worker, hairdresser, beautician?

I'd never turn down a freebie. There's always someone that would enjoy it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got a limelon today - delicious! I don’t usually like melon but the hint of lime is nice. Even nicer with some lime juice squeezed on top 😊

• Heart
Another upvote for the limelon. It’s really delicious, my partner and I got through half of one for lunch …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.