M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried the marmite hot x bun today, thought it was very stodgy. I think it might need to be toasted. For the Apple ones too, they were ok but I prefer the standard fruit one. Still no sparks offers!

Reactions: 1
Free small pack of bananas! I’ve just been looking at pancake recipes so this is perfect 🙂
I did scan my sparks card yesterday and used a 15% off cakes offer and a 15% off desserts offer.

Reactions: 2
Free small pack of bananas! I’ve just been looking at pancake recipes so this is perfect 🙂
I did scan my sparks card yesterday and used a 15% off cakes offer and a 15% off desserts offer.
Ooh I had that.. my flatmate went to check them out .. it's about 5 really small ones but all nice and good n free

I had the golden blonde buns yesterday, found them too sweet tbh :confused: if anyone can recommend any other hot cross buns without raisins / sultanas, I will be grateful.

Thanks to this thread I have two packs of grill halloumi in my fridge - one from the chilled section (with pesto) and one from the Tex Mex deal. How do you eat those, I mean, what with? :D I would love to make a proper meal out of it but not sure what to have alongside the skewers?

I’ve never tried any of the hot cross buns that aren’t traditional ones… I love them so much and I just can’t see that the other ones will be as nice!

Tell me I’m wrong?

I’ve never tried any of the hot cross buns that aren’t traditional ones… I love them so much and I just can’t see that the other ones will be as nice!

Tell me I’m wrong?
I totally agree with you . Give me the original ones any day 😋

Yel

Those valentine's Colin's are £1 less than the normal one but half the size. Even at 2 for £10 they're bad value.

M&S charge so much extra for the special Colin's. I think they want to raise the normal one (as they have been raising all of their prices) but feel they can't with all the attention it got for being sold for £7 Vs Aldi's £5 Cuthbert.

572679011_1_640x640.jpg

I picked up some Sainsbury Taste the Difference Hot Cross buns yesterday for a £1. I don’t know how they compare to the standard Waitrose ones or any of the M&S ones but I’m looking forward to finding out.

I also picked up on yellow sticker an egg and cress sandwich and a Wensleydale and chutney sandwich but the reductions were only on the first one even though it was 15 minutes before they closed.

I had the golden blonde buns yesterday, found them too sweet tbh :confused: if anyone can recommend any other hot cross buns without raisins / sultanas, I will be grateful.

Thanks to this thread I have two packs of grill halloumi in my fridge - one from the chilled section (with pesto) and one from the Tex Mex deal. How do you eat those, I mean, what with? :D I would love to make a proper meal out of it but not sure what to have alongside the skewers?
You could have them in warmed tortillas/flatbreads/pittas with houmous/chilli sauce/tzatziki/your favourite dip and salad, fries and a salad on the side. Or you could have them as part of a buffet-style meal with other ‘picky’ bits - I’d probably have some chicken (like wings or strips), some nice bread or potatoes and salad, maybe olives...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Used the 15% off veg so saved £4 - 50p off frozen goods, 70p off chicken fillets, yellow sticker on Luxury hot cross buns and Millionaires shortbread plus a free bar of chocolate on OH Sparks card so not a bad shop today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.