M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve stopped doing the pretzel thins mustard and honey, annoying!!!
They had them in my local one last wednesday. They were with the ‘healthy’ snacks rather than with the crisps (where I would normally find them). They also had them by the tills. Hope you find some 😊

Reactions: 1
Grabbed a couple of bits earlier and thought there was some very perfume-y air freshener in store, then smelt the same in the next shop, and the next. It was only when I was in the car it clicked that the hand sanitiser M&S had at the door was mulled wine scented.

We all knew M&S were classy but who knew they were so classy their hand sanitiser is scented!? 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Grabbed a couple of bits earlier and thought there was some very perfume-y air freshener in store, then smelt the same in the next shop, and the next. It was only when I was in the car it clicked that the hand sanitiser M&S had at the door was mulled wine scented.

We all knew M&S were classy but who knew they were so classy their hand sanitiser is scented!? 😂 😂
when the panini first started.. it used to smell of gin and tonic with lime.. I always used it whether I needed it or not..Primark often had a similar one but I don't go in there much..
I had their mulled wine hand cream a few years back as part of my xmas gifts from partner.. wish they still did it.. they also used to have Christmas washing up liquid which was lush.
PS another day another offerless Sparks..

Reactions: 4
I think there should be a bit at the bottom of the offers so you can click as to whether they are useful or not. I've still got 23 days of the optician offer when I don't wear glasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there should be a bit at the bottom of the offers so you can click as to whether they are useful or not. I've still got 23 days of the optician offer when I don't wear glasses!
And we all could have got rid of Gary!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just think there should be an offer.. nothing since Dec 12..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
if they'd have given me the free apples or chocolates, I could have bribed him to shut up.. after reading abut his food addictions

I could have also made the teas... seeing as how the last decent offer they gave me was a pack of 40 Christmas teas in the advent

but if you are after light up gins... I'll leave that to one of you Rockerfellas with the £20 off £200...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if they'd have given me the free apples or chocolates, I could have bribed him to shut up.. after reading abut his food addictions

I could have also made the teas... seeing as how the last decent offer they gave me was a pack of 40 Christmas teas in the advent

but if you are after light up gins... I'll leave that to one of you Rockerfellas with the £20 off £200...
Did you redeem the Christmas tea? I did and after one cup which we both tasted they went in the bin.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

That will be @Renegadedancer and me then (£16 off £160) ... we'll buy all the gins because we'll need that to get through the concert 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Instead if everyone getting differing amounts off I.e. £7 off £70 or the ludricus £16 off £160 I don't know why they don't do a 10% off your shop valid for 1 shop maximum discount £20 or something

Reactions: 11
Did you redeem the Christmas tea? I did and after one cup which we both tasted they went in the bin.
Yes my flatmate did haven't had it yet as not in the country but have had on previous years. absolutely LOVED it

That will be @Renegadedancer and me then (£16 off £160) ... we'll buy all the gins because we'll need that to get through the concert 😁
yes al the leftover gins at every store.. though I have a feeling that still wouldn't be enough for us all to enjoy Gary

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.