M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t had any freebies for ages, I’ve had the Belgian truffles twice and Colin/Percy sweets and once, a free pastry from the bakery. I then did a click and collect order though the M&S app (Nuxe very rose lip balm, beautiful by the way and M&S have 20% off skincare at the mo ) and next thing I know I have a free bag of Colin on the card to pick up. So doing a click and collect may well earn you a free treat!??

Reactions: 2
While making a future infrequent Ocado order, the Big Daddy bars came up as being priced at one pence each so I put three in my basket before checking out. Anyone else had this? They are now back to the regular price.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this is widespread but my petrol station m&s has cocktail cans 6 for £10

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Never. Plus I’ve never heard or seen anyone win, have you? I think it’s bullshit. I would say I'm a regular in the food hall and I can’t even get myself a £5 off £40 shop voucher with my till receipt, it’s always &10 off £100 😂
Never! No one. Oh I usually get £5 off £40 🤔

Butterfly chicken breasts, lay them on large sheets of cling film and then bash them flat, put slices of mozzarella and 4 thin slices of chorizo in the middle of each one then fold the ends up and then the sides over tightly and then twist the ends of the cling film so they are wrapped tight. Put in fridge for atleast 30 mins then unwrap the cling film, roll chicken in flour, dip in egg then roll in bread crumbs, put on baking tray and bake for approx 30 mins 180 fan. Actually got the recipe from come dine with me show and they put basil in there too. I usually serve with sauteed potatoes and peas, I chop the potatoes into approx inch square cunks, boil them then fry them with some more chorizo.
Oh yum! So glad I asked. Def gonna give that a go

Reactions: 1
My offers this week...

3for2 on opaque tights
And free blackout lining with made to measure curtains.

Seriously M&S?! Give me money off food!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve got another free hand cream ( didn’t get round to picking up the first one) and another sleep candle. How about a free pack of spiced iced buns. That would have me happy.

• Haha
My offers this week...

3for2 on opaque tights

Yeah, I got the tights one too which is obviously what I want to buy on a humid day in August 🙄

• Haha
Has anyone had issues heating up the gourment mashed potato. On a couple of occasions it has nearly exploded in the microwave. Today it started forcing the potato through the pierced holes in the lid.

• Wow
My offers this week...

3for2 on opaque tights

That is what I had after a few weeks of % off shoes, handbags and something else I would not use. We changed to using my OH sparks card and he has had hand cream, candle and sweets this last couple of weeks so will see if mine changes when I go back to using my card.
Somebody won their shopping in my store and think that was only about £15 but they did cheer. :)

Last edited:
Has anyone had issues heating up the gourment mashed potato. On a couple of occasions it has nearly exploded in the microwave. Today it started forcing the potato through the pierced holes in the lid.
Yes!!! This happened to me the other week! Had a worm of mash come out the top!

• Wow
  • Haha
Was shopping at M&S loads during the pandemic as it was on the way back from work. Went in for the first time the other day.

Got the BBQ chicken wings which are always pretty decent. Today going to try the garlic cheese slices (not been impressed with their garlic bread in the past so hopefully these are better)

Also got that giant Yorkshire pudding with chicken and veg inside. Normally get the beef one which is really nice so expecting big things from the chicken one.

Oh and tried one of their frozen pizzas which was meant to be a 'takeaway' style but it wasn't too good. Will have to get back onto the fresh ones

Reactions: 1
I got a free houmous on my Sparks! My selection was dictated by shelf life 🙄 I got the sweet chilli one. Haven’t tried it yet. They tried to give me a free farmhouse loaf the other week. I refused to click it, I was trying to make a point, I don’t want a loaf I want a candle!!! They broke my resolve with a houmous though, it’s probably set me back weeks 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something with the sparks card gifts?
All I seem to have is 50% off English heritage tickets and 50% off health and well-being classes… I want pigs, damn it!!

Oh, and they both have 48 days til they expire 🤐

• Sad
Am I missing something with the sparks card gifts?
All I seem to have is 50% off English heritage tickets and 50% off health and well-being classes… I want pigs, damn it!!

Oh, and they both have 48 days til they expire 🤐
i have 6 offers atm on my sparks. 3 month kids pass, 50% off well-being classes, 30% off beauty, 3 for 2 on opaque tights, free hand cream and free Percy pigs! They weren’t all available at the same time they popped up for me to add on so you might still get your free piggies

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.