M&S Food #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the truffle and olive oil crisps last week and they were amazing. Also got the meal deal with the best ever steak pie, truffled cauliflower cheese and sticky toffee pudding. All delicious but very rich!

Reactions: 3
Thank you to whoever suggested the toasting bread (like sourdough but square). Its lovely.

Reactions: 2
Seems expensive at £5 but bloody hell it's taking me about two weeks to slowly eat my way through the Big Daddy I've got, every bite is a sugar coma waiting to happen, so maybe at £5 for two weeks of chocolate it's actually good value.

Much nicer than it looks in this picture, here you can't even see the solid chocolate slab that's somehow embedded within the thing

1628526122017.png

Thank you to whoever suggested the toasting bread (like sourdough but square). Its lovely.
That was me 🤩 glad people like it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Woohoo I've finally got a can of the Blackberry Bramble Cocktail, sadly I'm on the railway so have to wait till Friday afternoon before I get to try it. It's clearly very popular as this is the 1st time it's been in stock at my M&S

• Heart
Seems expensive at £5 but bloody hell it's taking me about two weeks to slowly eat my way through the Big Daddy I've got, every bite is a sugar coma waiting to happen, so maybe at £5 for two weeks of chocolate it's actually good value.

Much nicer than it looks in this picture, here you can't even see the solid chocolate slab that's somehow embedded within the thing

View attachment 705065
Ooh it’s fab isn’t it. I like to cut a chunk off! Do you think it’s ten servings though 😊?

That was me 🤩 glad people like it
View attachment 705065
Ooh it’s fab isn’t it. I like to cut a chunk off! Do you think it’s ten servings though 😊?

Omg the sea salt and Rosemary focaccia 🤤 just has it warm out the oven they had them freshly baked in store 😍 dangerous

• Heart
Woohoo I've finally got a can of the Blackberry Bramble Cocktail, sadly I'm on the railway so have to wait till Friday afternoon before I get to try it. It's clearly very popular as this is the 1st time it's been in stock at my M&S
I got the Raspberry Mojito yesterday and I much prefer it to the regular one, bit dangerous. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Omg I love this thread! It has potential to make me so very fat 😂

Any recommendations for a nice birthday meal for 2? Want to avoid going out. Wine recommendations welcome

• Haha
My son's favourite meal is chicken breast stuffed with chorizo and mozzarella, whenever I make it I get the chicken from the Butcher but CBA so got some from M&S, so nice, was easy to butterfly and bash out which is a struggle with breasts from other shops, wasn't chewy and had some flavour.

I got the Raspberry Mojito yesterday and I much prefer it to the regular one, bit dangerous. :ROFLMAO:
I'm an idiot, didn't occur to me to check what actual alcohol it was, it's bleeping gin, I hate gin, will probably still taste better than the Aldi mojito though :ROFLMAO:

I've been influenced. I'm getting the sparks card. Need gymwear and my friend really rates the stuff in M&S so will download app before I get that. Maybe I'll get some free cookies to sustain my workouts :ROFLMAO:
m&s gym wear is really good..ive had by leggings from there for about 4 years..theyve got pockets for you phone etc. the fit is good too

Good GOD these are fabulous. 🤯 I might have to put the rest of the pack in the freezer to stop me from eating them all in one go.

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 12.45.24.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I got the beef stroganoff ready meal for dinner tonight… they’ve changed it 😭 no broccoli, and it tastes different

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever actually won their shop by scanning their sparks card?

My favourite items - bread, cheese savoury sandwich fillers and yumnuts 🤤
Oh and the beef filled Yorkshire pudding

My son's favourite meal is chicken breast stuffed with chorizo and mozzarella, whenever I make it I get the chicken from the Butcher but CBA so got some from M&S, so nice, was easy to butterfly and bash out which is a struggle with breasts from other shops, wasn't chewy and had some flavour.

I'm an idiot, didn't occur to me to check what actual alcohol it was, it's bleeping gin, I hate gin, will probably still taste better than the Aldi mojito though :ROFLMAO:
Recipe please for the chorizo and cheese chicken breasts my kids would love them 🙏

Never. Plus I’ve never heard or seen anyone win, have you? I think it’s bullshit. I would say I'm a regular in the food hall and I can’t even get myself a £5 off £40 shop voucher with my till receipt, it’s always &10 off £100 😂

I think there have been two people on these threads who have. Definitely one as it was quite recent and she was gutted she’d only done a smallish shop

Reactions: 4
Recipe please for the chorizo and cheese chicken breasts my kids would love them 🙏
Butterfly chicken breasts, lay them on large sheets of cling film and then bash them flat, put slices of mozzarella and 4 thin slices of chorizo in the middle of each one then fold the ends up and then the sides over tightly and then twist the ends of the cling film so they are wrapped tight. Put in fridge for atleast 30 mins then unwrap the cling film, roll chicken in flour, dip in egg then roll in bread crumbs, put on baking tray and bake for approx 30 mins 180 fan. Actually got the recipe from come dine with me show and they put basil in there too. I usually serve with sauteed potatoes and peas, I chop the potatoes into approx inch square cunks, boil them then fry them with some more chorizo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Never. Plus I’ve never heard or seen anyone win, have you? I think it’s bullshit. I would say I'm a regular in the food hall and I can’t even get myself a £5 off £40 shop voucher with my till receipt, it’s always &10 off £100 😂
I’ve witnessed a few people win in my local store. One was a few hundred pound shop! I’ve never won yet but it’s defo not bullshit! Wish it would hurry up and be my turn though I spend all my money in there 🤣 I get a token for £12 off £140! They see me coming 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.