M&S Food #13 Who needs a Summer bod anyway?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nipped into M&S this morning for a few bits & did self scan, the large Percy’s showed as free when I scanned, then i transferred the shopping over at the till it came up full price 😭 I definitely wasn’t paying £4 for sweets we don’t eat (I claim them & give them to my Dad usually) the woman manning the tills was an absolute ”Karen” she acted liked I’d stolen the £4 out of her own purse. I acted daft & mentioned they wouldn’t transfer as free.” You’re not allowed this bag, the expensive bag, you have to have the small bag”I just said oh, it doesn’t stipulate so obviously I just picked up the best value as anyone would and she rolled her eyes at me😑 & asked was I paying for them or should she take them off my shopping & I could pick up the bag that I was “allowed”. She wound me up that much that I just said to forget it & walked off, left the bits I had & went to Sainsbury’s😂

It doesn’t actually say the size of the bag that the offer applies to & she works for a huge company that makes millions of pounds each year. Why is she arsed about £4!!

RIP free Percies. My Dad is devastated
😆
Loooooool I can’t stand staff like this! This is why I always get the big bag and purchase them at self checkout as the last time I went on the till, I had a Karen as well

Reactions: 7
The black farmer mango and chilli sausages are back in stock!! 🙌🏻 If you haven’t tried them yet they’re amazing, can’t taste the mango it just keeps them really juicy, I’ve been in mourning since their departure last October, SO HAPPY they’re back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The black farmer mango and chilli sausages are back in stock!! 🙌🏻 If you haven’t tried them yet they’re amazing, can’t taste the mango it just keeps them really juicy, I’ve been in mourning since their departure last October, SO HAPPY they’re back!!
These sound delicious! I’ll keep an eye out for them next time I’m in.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Are they really spicy? They sound yum.

Reactions: 2
I have 75p off £5 sausages this week so will look out for them tomorrow. (y)

Reactions: 4
Are they really spicy? They sound yum.
Not hot, just a light background heat, to give context my toddler yoinked half a sausage today and loved it, and she hates all spice!
---
No, I’ve had them and they weren’t spicy. Having said that, if we’re talking sausages, I preferred the M&S Parmesan truffle ones, they were delicious!
Ooh now see I wanted to like those ones but found cheese and pork too much!

Reactions: 4
Not hot, just a light background heat, to give context my toddler yoinked half a sausage today and loved it, and she hates all spice!
---

Ooh now see I wanted to like those ones but found cheese and pork too much!
I’ve never met a thing containing Parmesan that I didn’t like. They also just seemed really nice quality!

Reactions: 3
Amazing! I’d eaten 3 in quick succession 🐷 now trying to forget about them.
I’m the same I keep telling myself they aren’t very big , so one isn’t enough. They also do a peanut butter one but there’s always an empty space for them in my store.

Reactions: 1
I finally got my free bag of Percy pigs and thanks to the advice on this thread I tried my luck with the big bag at £4 and used self service. It worked!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been lucky and if I’ve gone to a normal till they don’t usually query the big bags as a freebie.

I bought those today and they were on a special price - I think it was 2 for £6 - and I got both discounts. (y) The meat inside tastes good but found the casing a bit "plasticy" so pulled it off before serving them and they were a lot better.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.