M&S Food #13 Who needs a Summer bod anyway?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in desperate need of some leggings but have I had the Good move discount, have I duck. I swear they must know I need them
I used to love their sportswear but they've stopped, or have much lower stocks of, the longer legged trousers. Ankle swingers are not it, M&S 😑
---
my mum had 75p off when you spend £5 on onions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swap her for the 75p off £5 sandwich fillers 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was in Aldi today and I saw them peonies you've been talking about. They had 9 vibrant with life stems for £7.99 in a pale pink. They also looked to have a smaller number of stems in an off white colour for £4 odd.
At this point I was being shoved out of the way by an angry pensioner who wanted them, as I was taking too long. 😁😄😄
I could hardly tell her I was getting the information for Tattlers now could I? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what's your favourite m&s sandwich, tattlers? not moley, I swear! just nosey and like getting input about various boring choices I have to make in the day LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what's your favourite m&s sandwich, tattlers? not moley, I swear! just nosey and like getting input about various boring choices I have to make in the day LOL
Chicken or Tuna and sweetcorn. I am a total ‘basic b*tch*, but I cannot pretend to be fancy.

I went on a full on splurge today thanks to you all influencing me.

I bought the basque cheesecake, pistachio and almond cookies, garlic bread and numerous other delights. Not much on yellow sticker unfortunately but I did get the banana and blonde chocolate caramel cake for £2, and 4 bags of lentil crackers for 20p each.

Of course I had to stock up on the smoked pineapple daiquiri tins 😜 I opened one this evening and I swear it was much smokier than previous ones … now I’ll have to open another to compare 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The fajita chicken wrap and the hoisin duck wrap! 👌🏻

The Wensleydale and carrot chutney is the only one I find vaguely unique, though I’ve not tried the wraps that @MsGilmore has mentioned so maybe I’m being unfair! I was surprised how expensive they all were when I went in the other day though.

Think I’ve changed my mind on the oat milk, I didn’t enjoy my coffee yesterday. Today I was awake at 4.30 for some god forsaken reason so have started early. I’ve tried the M&S oat milk on its own and it had a weird taste. Full disclosure, it says ‘use by 13th June’ but I’ve used oatly a few days after the use by date occasionally and it’s been fine. I enjoyed it the first couple of times, and maybe I’m being unfair judging out of date milk, but the new carton of oatly I’ve just opened is much much nicer

The Wensleydale and carrot chutney is the only one I find vaguely unique, though I’ve not tried the wraps that @MsGilmore has mentioned so maybe I’m being unfair! I was surprised how expensive they all were when I went in the other day though.

Think I’ve changed my mind on the oat milk, I didn’t enjoy my coffee yesterday. Today I was awake at 4.30 for some god forsaken reason so have started early. I’ve tried the M&S oat milk on its own and it had a weird taste. Full disclosure, it says ‘use by 13th June’ but I’ve used oatly a few days after the use by date occasionally and it’s been fine. I enjoyed it the first couple of times, and maybe I’m being unfair judging out of date milk, but the new carton of oatly I’ve just opened is much much nicer
I've never understood how oat milks can taste so different! Some of them add a really bitter taste to my coffee (the only thing I use it in).

I've never understood how oat milks can taste so different! Some of them add a really bitter taste to my coffee (the only thing I use it in).

Yes! I’m not a huge brand snob (she says, on an M&S thread), but the only oat milk I’ve found that doesn’t taste bitter is oatly whole. I can deal with the barista one, but anything else - even similarly priced ones like innocent and the like, don’t taste as good to me. Tried making my own a few weeks ago, it was rank.

New Sparks offers, all repeated and useless to me. How many sets of bedding, bras, shoes and swimwear do they think one woman needs?? :sleep:
I always get these, I can't even buy the bras as they don't fit, the bedding is too expensive even with discount and I don't go swimming haha.

Give me food offers I shop there enough as its literally round the corner, but when they do give food ones it's stuff I never buy like salmon.

Reactions: 3
The Coronation chicken, or else that "best ever" prawn cocktail one 👌 both perfect IMO

Screenshot_20230616-085934.png

Wahey! Free bread free sweets and for some reason 15 off cakes happened even though I just bought some reduced crumpets? Well happy with that tho

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I always get these, I can't even buy the bras as they don't fit, the bedding is too expensive even with discount and I don't go swimming haha.

Give me food offers I shop there enough as its literally round the corner, but when they do give food ones it's stuff I never buy like salmon.
Like the £1 off £7 worth of fresh fish? Then again, Nectar keeps offering me money off preserved lemons. I've never bought either thing in my life 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like the £1 off £7 worth of fresh fish? Then again, Nectar keeps offering me money off preserved lemons. I've never bought either thing in my life 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes something like that haha, unless they think my tinned tuna I buy is too much and I need to try fresh fish 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.