M&S Food #14 Who needs £5 of onions?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever been prouder !! My first ever thread title, will have to have a trip to M&S tomorrow for Iced Spiced Buns to celebrate 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Percy Pig freebie hack has been in my local paper this week!

The shelves will be bloody empty when I go to collect next week 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised mr moley hasn't reported this back to head office. It's been more than a few months.

Reactions: 5
I’ve tried the coconut ice cream bars based on comments on the previous thread and they are delicious so thanks to whoever recommended them! Got the peanut bars too and they’re also lovely. Both are decent on calories too if anyone is calorie counting, less than a chocolate bar! Delighted the chilli halloumi kebabs are back but still no sign of the ploughman’s pots. I loved them last summer, served with a few bits of ham and some salad or coleslaw they made a very quick and easy summer dinner!

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised mr moley hasn't reported this back to head office. It's been more than a few months.
How many people go in for just the free sweets? I know I always pick up extras, it’s probably cheaper than anything the marketing team could drum up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bought the coco pops dupe £1.30 as I wasn’t paying nearly a fiver for a Kellogg’s box, daughter aged 12 approved. She said they were different but still tasted good.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve tried the coconut ice cream bars based on comments on the previous thread and they are delicious so thanks to whoever recommended them! Got the peanut bars too and they’re also lovely. Both are decent on calories too if anyone is calorie counting, less than a chocolate bar! Delighted the chilli halloumi kebabs are back but still no sign of the ploughman’s pots. I loved them last summer, served with a few bits of ham and some salad or coleslaw they made a very quick and easy summer dinner!

Oh we have the ploughman’s pots in my local branch

Reactions: 2
Same, the two stores near me have the ploughman's pots too, my favourite deli pot :love:

Just came back from a trek across the neighbourhood, my local Waitrose was giving out vouchers (5 quid off 30 pound spend) a few weeks ago because they had delivery issues and shelves were half empty) and I had one left so went to a store further out that is larger than my local to stock up on some stuff.

On the way back was considering going to a bakery and buy a sweet treat for a late breakfast, but then I checked my Sparks and voila - I had a free pastry! I got the cinnamon bun which I think may be one of the most expensive pastries one can get :cool: and it was very good. Just pondering whether the "pot" it comes in is recyclable but it seems to be basically paper so hopefully it is...

I also had 2 pounds off the dine-in deal so got rump steaks, big pack of frites and a sauce for just 10 pounds! :m

Lastly, I was very pleased to see that the white flesh nectarines now cost 2.65, I am sure they were up to 3.20 a few weeks ago. They tend to be amazingly sweet from M&S, I had them from Waitrose and those were smaller as well as not so sweet. I also love the subtle nice smell they spread in the kitchen :)

Good start to the weekend, enjoy yours, everyone 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I got white flesh nectarines from asda last week and they were RUBBISH. I’ve got £2 off the steak deal as well so I’m wondering if I can make that work for two meals coz I live on my own!

Reactions: 4
Got my free percys today (big bag obs). Not eating them as on a diet and my sister is having a sweetie table at her wedding so they are being saved for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Percy Pig freebie hack has been in my local paper this week!

The shelves will be bloody empty when I go to collect next week 😂😂
Is it a different code, or the same shwopping reward one that’s in the wiki ? If they are different, I wonder if you can stagger them and get both 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve just been and got the steak deal (sirloin, creamed spinach and hollandaise) for a tenner, the coconut ice creams, and a rotisserie chicken which was reduced to £7 plus 15% off. And some prawn skewers reduced to £2-odd. And a free loaf of bread.

didn’t need any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.