M&S Food #13 Who needs a Summer bod anyway?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes something like that haha, unless they think my tinned tuna I buy is too much and I need to try fresh fish 😂😂
My cupboard staple used to be tinned mackerel, especially in olive oil. Quick amount of pasta, one of those and seasonings to flavour and dinner was to ready in mere minutes 👌🏻

Reactions: 3
what's your favourite m&s sandwich, tattlers? not moley, I swear! just nosey and like getting input about various boring choices I have to make in the day LOL
I like the 3 mini rolls, ham salad, chicken salad and egg & cress. Perfect for those who struggle with decisions in life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone tried these? I keep meaning to buy but I always forget
Yes! They’re lovely - well, the chocolate ones are, and the white chocolate and berry ones are, and it turns out I’m just not a fan of salted caramel in any form. They’re so much nicer than mochi if you don’t like the sticky/clingy texture of mochi. I didn’t know they were on offer otherwise would have got some today, sigh.

The chocolate ones are quite rich as well, so at the risk of sounding a bit mumsnet, just one of them is enough for me after a meal! (The box of white chocolate and berry ones is lucky if it lasts two sittings though.)

• Wow
Yes! They’re lovely - well, the chocolate ones are, and the white chocolate and berry ones are, and it turns out I’m just not a fan of salted caramel in any form. They’re so much nicer than mochi if you don’t like the sticky/clingy texture of mochi. I didn’t know they were on offer otherwise would have got some today, sigh.

The chocolate ones are quite rich as well, so at the risk of sounding a bit mumsnet, just one of them is enough for me after a meal! (The box of white chocolate and berry ones is lucky if it lasts two sittings though.)
Oooh yum! Thank you! I’ve seen they do birthday cake flavour too!

Reactions: 1
what's your favourite m&s sandwich, tattlers? not moley, I swear! just nosey and like getting input about various boring choices I have to make in the day LOL
None of them! Absolutely hate that 95% of sandwiches have mayo in some form, and now that I’m gluten free there’s only one sandwich and one wrap as an option which is just poor form

• Sad
None of them! Absolutely hate that 95% of sandwiches have mayo in some form, and now that I’m gluten free there’s only one sandwich and one wrap as an option which is just poor form
I agree with you. Is it some sort of secret unwritten code that absolutely any sandwich in the shops should have Mayo in? It’s so annoying. The one sandwich I loved from M&S was their special coronation chicken one which they did for the coronation.

Reactions: 2
I’m curious why do M&S food halls not do the sandwich deal you get in the BP stations ?

Moley?

Reactions: 1
Their new recipe of Thai Green Curry is delicious 375 calories 😋.

I buy the wraps. The mozzarella and pesto one was always the best meat free option.

Reactions: 6
I love the Roasted Falafel and Spinach wrap. If you are looking for lunch options and have a decent bakery in your M&S then they used to do an onion focacia.

I nipped into M&S this morning for a few bits & did self scan, the large Percy’s showed as free when I scanned, then i transferred the shopping over at the till it came up full price 😭 I definitely wasn’t paying £4 for sweets we don’t eat (I claim them & give them to my Dad usually) the woman manning the tills was an absolute ”Karen” she acted liked I’d stolen the £4 out of her own purse. I acted daft & mentioned they wouldn’t transfer as free.” You’re not allowed this bag, the expensive bag, you have to have the small bag”I just said oh, it doesn’t stipulate so obviously I just picked up the best value as anyone would and she rolled her eyes at me😑 & asked was I paying for them or should she take them off my shopping & I could pick up the bag that I was “allowed”. She wound me up that much that I just said to forget it & walked off, left the bits I had & went to Sainsbury’s😂

It doesn’t actually say the size of the bag that the offer applies to & she works for a huge company that makes millions of pounds each year. Why is she arsed about £4!!

RIP free Percies. My Dad is devastated
😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
C
The chicken and bacon wrap or (non sandwich) the Korean chicken sushi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.