Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Found a spoon” she could have found a lot worse in her teenagers bedrooms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least her kids put their rubbish in the bin!
maybe say something nice one in a while to your kids, I bet her precious son never does anything wrong!
I feel so sorry for her kids, pushed into the public eye. Not their choice.
Honestly she is unbelievable, her voice is horrible and the way she touches herself and pulls at her clothes does my head in.

Reactions: 4
That local coffee shop (don't know if I'm allowed name it) must absolutely dislike her because everytime she's post a picture of her coffee there, she always ALWAYS has her bottle of hand sanitiser next to it.
To me it's like she's implying that the cafe isn't clean or hygienic.
I thought exactly this!

Reactions: 6
She is so desperate to be famous and noticed!!
How embarrassing for her to be excited to be mentioned on Googlebox.
Now I love google box and watched last nights episode, they wasn’t fan girling over her they was laughing more at Richard & Judy.
She is so envious of the amount of followers Hinch has, when I did follow Lynsey she would never mention her.

Reactions: 5
Poor ol Lyndsey,
The morning has got off to a bad start today, cant find "Jakeys" water bottle ANYWHERE. . its completely missing!!
As if thats not enough to tip you over the edge . . Her washing machine didnt start!! Shes now totally behind . . At 8.30 FFS 🤣

Rob wasnt answering his phone so even he couldn't tell her where "Jakeys" bottle is. .
Dunno bout you lot, but if I called my fella at work to ask about a water bottle he'd think I'd lost the plot . . 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor ol Lyndsey,
The morning has got off to a bad start today, cant find "Jakeys" water bottle ANYWHERE. . its completely missing!!
As if thats not enough to tip you over the edge . . Her washing machine didnt start!! Shes now totally behind . . At 8.30 FFS 🤣

Rob wasnt answering his phone so even he couldn't tell her where "Jakeys" bottle is. .
Dunno bout you lot, but if I called my fella at work to ask about a water bottle he'd think I'd lost the plot . . 🤣
😂 Flooding the gram with thrilling & life-changing content as ususal then Lynsey 😴. Quite literally the storied version of people's pointless Facebook status posts telling the world their toddler won't leave them alone for two minutes when they use the toilet, or their boyfriends 5 minutes late home. Nobody cares.

Reactions: 7
Rob wasnt answering his phone
Seriously, could you bleeping blame him?! Jesus, she's a bloody nightmare. No wonder he goes 'away with work' so often. He probably books himself into a nice hotel a few miles away where he can throw the pillows on the floor if he wants and, horror of all horrors, can bring FOOD INTO THE BEDROOM 😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Where would we all be without good ol Lyndsey eh?
Today, she gives us a video on how to wash our hands!!
👏 Thanks for that Lyndsey. . 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lyndseys day out has been cancelled 😒
Poor ol Lyndsey. . But rather than it now just be a boring day at home shes going to turn it into something exciting and "deep clean" the house, cos quote * thats.what I'm like . . Shes going to wash the cushion covers and hoover the curtains! 🤣
Hold ya horses, I'm on my way over . .
Sounds riveting 🤣

• Haha
Yes you are indeed correct Lynsey this would look better on longer hair as opposed to your Lego hair.
Screenshot_20200304-124836_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It annoys me when she opens happy post and is like “it’s great for this and that” and it’s still in the box because SHE HASNT TRIED IT YET AND IT COULD BE A LOAD OF tit BUT LYNSEY DOESNT CARE AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS COMING IN

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.