Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't deal with her on the train anymore. It's a train. Thousands of different people a week. Staff can't breeze through every day with their Shark and Zoflora. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I posted on the Hinch thread earlier about the obsession they all seem to have with 'disinfecting' their beds.
Did Lynsey really just run out to buy emergency 'laundry cleanser' because she'd run out?

I can honestly say I've never 'disinfected' my bed clothes in my life.
Am I the odd one?!
I saw
I posted on the Hinch thread earlier about the obsession they all seem to have with 'disinfecting' their beds.
Did Lynsey really just run out to buy emergency 'laundry cleanser' because she'd run out?

Am I the odd one?!
I replied to your post on there. Shes really ticking me off at moment, she thinks she's a know it all, thinks shes some kind of natural cleaning guru when she has a cupboard or two full of chemical products, she also thinks she's a stepford, belittles her husband and poor children. Shes completely fake and you can see it every morning on her so called positive stories. I think it's time she hung that stupid pink apron up, along with her old fashioned granny house coat.

Reactions: 7
I saw

I replied to your post on there. Shes really ticking me off at moment, she thinks she's a know it all, thinks shes some kind of natural cleaning guru when she has a cupboard or two full of chemical products, she also thinks she's a stepford, belittles her husband and poor children. Shes completely fake and you can see it every morning on her so called positive stories. I think it's time she hung that stupid pink apron up, along with her old fashioned granny house coat.
Absolutely. Wiping the sink with a lemon every so often doesn't cancel out all of the chemicals that she uses on a daily basis.
She's constantly belittling her children (one in particular) and always sneering at her poor husband. I'd say he puts up with an awful lot.

Never mind the pink apron. Did you see her 'me time hour' earlier on this evening with her pink t-shirt, pink hair towel, pink hair gunk and newly moisturised pink face that gave her an excuse to mention (yet again) her 'amazing' moisturiser because 'so many of you have been asking' :rolleyes:

Don't most people grow out of an obsession with pink by the time they're about 10?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I asked on the Hinch thread but haven't seen an answer. Why did LQOC get a regular TM slot and not Hinch?

Reactions: 1
I asked on the Hinch thread but haven't seen an answer. Why did LQOC get a regular TM slot and not Hinch?
I don't watch it but I've always wondered how she got the slot. There must be loads of other people they could of picked from

Has she had botox? Her face never moves.
Like it just doesn't have any expression at all, her mouth moves but she looks constantly shocked, surprised almost.

The way she speaks about her children's rooms is awful, they are children, let them have a bag of crisp and dip, let them have some clothes on the floor for goodness sake.

Don't like it? Close the door.

Can't stand the stuck up act.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely. Wiping the sink with a lemon every so often doesn't cancel out all of the chemicals that she uses on a daily basis.
She's constantly belittling her children (one in particular) and always sneering at her poor husband. I'd say he puts up with an awful lot.

Never mind the pink apron. Did you see her 'me time hour' earlier on this evening with her pink t-shirt, pink hair towel, pink hair gunk and newly moisturised pink face that gave her an excuse to mention (yet again) her 'amazing' moisturiser because 'so many of you have been asking' :rolleyes:

Don't most people
Oh I’m going to have to go and check it out, I need a good laugh 😂

• Haha
I'm sure hinch posted something about being gutted to not be able to go back and do more shows but it was round about the time she took ill during her pregnancy so I had guessed it was because she was pregnant and had maybe turned them down and then Lynsey was offered it? Not entirely sure though x

Like it just doesn't have any expression at all, her mouth moves but she looks constantly shocked, surprised almost.

The way she speaks about her children's rooms is awful, they are children, let them have a bag of crisp and dip, let them have some clothes on the floor for goodness sake.

Her poor kids will end up in therapy one day, trust me I know what it’s like to have a mother like her. She’s a control freak.
I used to like her but I’m now starting to see her for what she is.

She doesn’t know how to smile naturally that’s probably why her face doesn’t move 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was around the time Hinch got pregnant! Unlucky for Hinch, but it meant LQOC got lucky.

Lynsey's latest post. I know we will have different fashion styles, but her clothes are for a much older woman...

No she’s just so high strung her face doesn’t change much. Plus she comes across as though she has no other feelings except moaning and she can’t smile without looking like someone is holding a gun to her back so she just doesn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Am I the odd one?!
Don't get me wrong I am a clean person, but I just wash my bedding once a week with normal washing liquid. My view on germs is that I'm never sick so my cleaning is all good 😂(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘I’m going for spiritual counselling’ - then explained it. Some guff about not believing If the ‘counsellor’ tells her she’s Winning lottery but to think about stuff she’s going through. She obviously realised it sounded ludicrous and an hour later it was Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, a renowned mental Health therapy to help with anxiety, bears no relation to a Spiritualist Counselling session which is not overseen in any way shape or form

Just watched again - CBT is about managing feelings, helping resilience NOT about a spirit guidance - this has pissed me off more than changing sheets at 7am in a Sunday. It’s totally misleading

Reactions: 2
"Happy post"
Laundry detergent??
Really??
Stop this bleeping world . . I need to get off! 😳

Reactions: 9
I saw

Her husband Bob is a lovely bloke but a shadow of his former self.

• Wow
  • Sad
‘I’m going for spiritual counselling’ - then explained it. Some guff about not believing If the ‘counsellor’ tells her she’s Winning lottery but to think about stuff she’s going through. She obviously realised it sounded ludicrous and an hour later it was Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, a renowned mental Health therapy to help with anxiety, bears no relation to a Spiritualist Counselling session which is not overseen in any way shape or form

Just watched again - CBT is about managing feelings, helping resilience NOT about a spirit guidance - this has pissed me off more than changing sheets at 7am in a Sunday. It’s totally misleading
Nothing to do with Lynsey really but a few years ago my husband was referred to CBT and on his first session when they asked him what they thought it was about he came out with “it’s not cock and ball therapy is it?” 😭😭

• Haha
I think if I had to live with Lynsey for any amount of time I'd be the one needing therapy.
Christ she's hard work to watch, let alone live with.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.