Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite house proud but when it comes to the kids rooms,3 out of 4 are still at home then I just shut the doors. Up to then if they want to live In filth. I do occasionally lose my tit and shout at the state of them but I’m not going to do it for them

Reactions: 11
I’m quite house proud but when it comes to the kids rooms,3 out of 4 are still at home then I just shut the doors. Up to then if they want to live In filth. I do occasionally lose my tit and shout at the state of them but I’m not going to do it for them
I think that’s totally fair though! Of course it’s their space, but it’s your house & I think kids should always be respectful of that. I bet you’re not shaming them to thousands on social media though!!

Reactions: 6
So the theme on GMB is punishing children ....maybe she changed her mind as humiliating and bullying your children doesn't qualify....

Eh lynsey?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you think the whole finding food in your kids room *shock horror* was staged for today's debate and it's backfired??🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lynsey backed out of the debate as she knew she would be in the wrong and therefore call those that had a different opinion to her as Trolls.
She needs to let those kids be kids, it must be like a military operation in that house and to post your everyday life on the gram & include where those poor girls work is out of order.

Reactions: 8
I had to send her a message I hate they was she belittles her children on social media she nothing but fake walking advertisement

Reactions: 2
I wish I'd taken a screenshot of the original post now. Has anyone got it?
I can't believe she actually had the bare faced cheek to lie through her teeth and ask "what advertising?"

The one that you ADVERTISED this morning Lynsey, before you removed it after someone commented on it, yet you're now lying through your teeth and denying that it was ever there.

We all saw the original post. You're not fooling anyone :mad:
Damn I didn’t see it!

Does she really think this is content? your teenager had a pack of tortilla chips and some sour cream dip in her room, who gives a flying duck?🙄 I’d be starving if I had to put up with Lynsey’s cooking too! Who can blame the poor girl.
I’d have hated my Mum going through my bedroom at that age, teenagers need respect and privacy away from instagram!
exactly! what mother goes through their kids room and things? I bet she even reads their diaries !

Lynsey backed out of the debate as she knew she would be in the wrong and therefore call those that had a different opinion to her as Trolls.
She needs to let those kids be kids, it must be like a military operation in that house and to post your everyday life on the gram & include where those poor girls work is out of order.
Getting them out of bed on a Sunday so she can wash their bedding ffs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lynsey queen of clean on This Morning with Richard and Judy ( was flicking through and was fascinated by Judy’s choppers so found myself watching ) giving kitchen cleaning tips. Stressed she believes in eco methods and said that you don’t need to rush out to the supermarket and buy loads of products you don’t need. Ouch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lynsey queen of clean on This Morning with Richard and Judy ( was flicking through and was fascinated by Judy’s choppers so found myself watching ) giving kitchen cleaning tips. Stressed she believes in eco methods and said that you don’t need to rush out to the supermarket and buy loads of products you don’t need. Ouch.
The same Lynsey, who is going to have her own range of products......

I haven't posted on this thread before as I don't really have an opinion on Lynsey however the other day she posted about her twin girls super excited to get JLS tickets, today she was on This Morning and she found out yesterday (maybe even before that) that JLS were also going to be there and she has taken Mollie...I hope Olivia also had the choice to go and she has not just picked Mollie as she could only take a plus 1. On her post everyone is posting saying how that's an amazing memory to have with her daughter but wouldn't it have been even more special if both her daughters were there to meet their idols?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I haven't posted on this thread before as I don't really have an opinion on Lynsey however the other day she posted about her twin girls super excited to get JLS tickets, today she was on This Morning and she found out yesterday (maybe even before that) that JLS were also going to be there and she has taken Mollie...I hope Olivia also had the choice to go and she has not just picked Mollie as she could only take a plus 1. On her post everyone is posting saying how that's an amazing memory to have with her daughter but wouldn't it have been even more special if both her daughters were there to meet their idols?
It's very obvious from her stories that she no time for poor Olivia :(

• Sad
Why would you recommend wasting a dishwasher tablet to soak 1 pot. Washing up liquid would be a better option, no?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.