Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lynsey is so out of touch with reality, she’d moan about absolutely anything and I can’t imagine having a mother who’s more like a dictator than a parent. And as for outing your children’s mistakes on Instagram that’s absolutely appalling and her kids will resent her enormously for it when they’re older!

Reactions: 2
Is mollie the fave twin? That’s the impression I get. And sad to say I also get the impression it’s because she the ‘prettier’ twin. Although Olivia seems far more down to earth and nicer than Mollie
Ah, I think they’re both very pretty.

Reactions: 3
Ah, I think they’re both very pretty.
So do I, I just feel like she paints mollie as the prettier one and Olivia the more academic one. And she is all about things being pretty and perfect so therefore harsher on Olivia. Maybe I’m imagining it but it’s just the vibe I get.

Couldn’t give a tit about the leaves outside my house. All my neighbours have cleared their leaves but they’re retired and need something to do during the day. Would rather tidy the inside of my house than the outside! I’m sure my guests would prefer that 😂

Couldn’t give a tit about the leaves outside my house. All my neighbours have cleared their leaves but they’re retired and need something to do during the day. Would rather tidy the inside of my house than the outside! I’m sure my guests would prefer that 😂
IF my guests are judging me because of leaves outside my house they're not welcome anyway . . Off you duck.
Take the leaves with you! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she boils my piss literally shes so fake like live a little u control freak imagine how miserable it must be living with her

Reactions: 5
If people came to visit me and judged me on the outside of my house, they wouldn't be coming again.

People who genuinely care won't judge.

I guess it shows how up herself lyndsey is these days. She is the one judging people so expects everyone else to be doing the same.

Reactions: 6
And why should we care what others think?? I have a high tolerance for Lynsey and her quirks but that is an obnoxious statement and motivation for picking up leaves.

I can’t even imagine walking up to a friends house thinking ‘oh look at all these leaves the disgusting fuckers’ don’t think I would even register leaves on the floor because they are bleeping leaves! They fall everywhere!! Says far more about her than it does about anyone else

Reactions: 14
She literally looks like a wotsit this morning!
Oh my...what has she done to herself

"I feel like I have to come on and do a bit of a speech" - no you don't, you may be called the queen of clean, but you aren't the bloody queen

• Haha
“Even though she’s my daughter, she does go to some disgusting places...”

What a vile way to talk to your daughter.

Reactions: 6
“Even though she’s my daughter, she does go to some disgusting places...”

What a vile way to talk to your daughter.
I usually don’t mind Lynsey and I feel very sorry for her with what she went through in the past but this made me feel really sad for her daughter 😩 my mum wouldn’t think twice about wearing a coat I’d worn a couple of times!

Is mollie the fave twin? That’s the impression I get. And sad to say I also get the impression it’s because she the ‘prettier’ twin. Although Olivia seems far more down to earth and nicer than Mollie
I think they are both stunning girls.

Is she for bleeping real? Can someone remove whatever she’s got shoved up her arse that makes her think she’s above everyone else? Honestly drives me Akka😡

Reactions: 7
What is Lyndseys past?
Ive not ever seen her mention anything
Her ex, the twins dad, turned out to be a peadophile and she went into shock when she found out and had the twins very early. Think she almost lost them. She’s done many magazine features about it.
It is sad but I think she uses it to defend her crappy personality too much when she was probably like that beforehand to some extent 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Her ex, the twins dad, turned out to be a peadophile and she went into shock when she found out and had the twins very early. Think she almost lost them. She’s done many magazine features about it.
It is sad but I think she uses it to defend her crappy personality too much when she was probably like that beforehand to some extent 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thanks for that information. .
Ive honestly never read anything about it.
Yeah, I hear you.
Its sad, it happened . .

Shes currently doing a "swipe up" on the swan cleaner . .
Quote ~ Itll make a great Christmas present 🤣
"If" ANYONE were to buy me ANY kind of cleaning/household product for Christmas they'd be ejected from my house with said product hanging out their arse! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.