Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ironing "poll" 🤦🏻‍♀️
1stly, WHO in their right mind would iron on a Sunday ffs?

Then shes talking about washing temperatures being lower these days so the once over with a hot iron kills any remaining germs that the wash hasnt got rid of??
What the hell goes on in her bed for it to be riddled with germs?.. .
Seriously? Shes got a problem 🙄
I don't think the day of the week matters, I do it at the weekend as don't fancy doing it by the time I've home from work and had tea during the week.

Reactions: 3
She cleans dressed like this
Well the amount of clothes she buys ( swipe up guys ) & gifted and gets rid off , probably doesn’t care if they get stained ( has she got a cleaning hack to get rid off bullshit ) just moves on to the next outfit . For a clean freak it doesn’t make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole washing tip she has about doing an extra spin to reduce drying time is something that I have done for the last 20 years - it isn't new.
I’ve done it for a few years now, I first read about it on the MSE forum I think 🤔

Reactions: 2
I won't be watching her stories today. I refuse to watch grown women who clean, like the rest of us do at home, act like celebs once again in London. Last week was the astonish factory and now all this.

I am avoiding the lot of them because I just think the lot of them are too big for their boots these days

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The break free story - she looks so awkward and embarrassed walking out of the door, it just made me cringe

So, for someone who "unfollowed" her a week ago, guess who still WATCHES her stories every bloody day??
🙋‍♀️ Thatll be me then . .

Those bloody BOOMERANG videos today . . 🙄

Oooo get you Lyns . . Up in the big bad smoke . . Imagine the germs?
Oh well, flush yaself with cheap fizz and forget about it eh?
Oh, you did already! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a joke her rug doctor videos are - tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and mud - all right next to each other (not set up at all, it’s all insta reality?!?!) - turns out, all 3 ‘stains’ are on a separate piece of carpet that she can get rid of, not a real section of carpet!’ Just a spare bloody offcut!!

• Wow
I just went to watch, I see what you mean. And how much time elapsed while the camera was off? The machine seemed to struggle with those stains. And I agree, it would have been much more convincing had she dared put the stains on actual carpet.

Reactions: 1
Everything that is going on in the world, especially the UK right now and she has spent the morning moaning about a jumper that has shrunk.

Get over yourself lindz.

Can people on Instagram do any task without getting someone to film it for a story. Ffs

Reactions: 5
The way she berates her kids for eating upstairs and her poor daughter is resorting to hiding crisp packets around her room because her mam shows the world how much rubbish she has and has a go about the amount of crisps, they’re kids for gods sake!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's really annoyed me this morning. Having a moan about her husband because he accidentally shrunk HIS OWN jumper, same as she was having a go at her daughter last week when the pasta salad spilt in her bag.
He brought her home flowers, presumably to 'apologise' for shrinking his own jumper.
Then goes upstairs, shows her daughter's bedroom and has a big rant about the empty crisp bag she found. ONE crisp bag.
Also, I'm not sure which of her daughter's had the lashes on, but she CLEARLY didn't want to be filmed, so I suspect it was poor Olivia again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I won't be watching her stories today. I refuse to watch grown women who clean, like the rest of us do at home, act like celebs once again in London. Last week was the astonish factory and now all this.

I am avoiding the lot of them because I just think the lot of them are too big for their boots these days
I totally agree with this, it is almost like watching the unpopular group of kids in school trying to create a girl gang to be liked/popular - sorry to the gents in the gang, not sorry- it is awkward to watch and it is sly, its a group of sales people in effect who people have very little trust or faith in or just do not like because they're simply annoying. It is a crappy team of irritating wannabes with no personality who cannot make it off their own backs and have to make up a gang to get insta work. Pitiful and an aggressive sales move, but they knock Hinch😬, although some adore her, its one unusual set up.

• Haha
So PTWM was guilty of this and now LQOC.... please dont put your kids on Instragram on public account for all to see then moan when they get trolled like Rachaele did last week.
I can only think that Lynsey is doing this for the same reasons as Rachaele to get to 6k followers and thats when the swipe ups and #Ads come into it.

Reactions: 1
So apparently your guests will 'judge you and think differently of you' if you don't sweep up the leaves outside your house. Well, that's according to the bible of Lynsey anyway :rolleyes: I can honestly say that it wouldn't even occur to me to notice whether or not someone had swept up their leaves.

And yet AGAIN, she's filming poor Olivia who immediately looks away and turns her back to the camera. Slagging off her and her boyfriend's trousers for being 'matchy matchy'. Your daughter DOESN'T WANT you filming her and putting her up on stories Lynsey. Are you that stupid that you can't actually realise this, or are you really getting some sort of kick out of constantly slagging off your daughter and upsetting her?

Reactions: 6
Is mollie the fave twin? That’s the impression I get. And sad to say I also get the impression it’s because she the ‘prettier’ twin. Although Olivia seems far more down to earth and nicer than Mollie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.