Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep. Can’t imagine it’s much joy with her as a mum. She’s always so flipping miserable!
Poor kids must always be on edge all the time. Never allowed to have a thing out of place and everything having to constantly be pristine. They can't live like normal teenagers.

Reactions: 5
I guess so I was quite shocked I don’t know if it’s just because she was recording it
I don't think she was joking, i think Lynsey meant it. So bad of her, you can see her daughter was uneasy about being filmed but she just carries on filming. Have seen a different side to Lynsey the past few weeks and I hope she apologies on a later post for what she said.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her today . . Might have to have 1 last little nose . . What a nasty thing to do!!

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she called her daughter a dirty cow, all because a pot of pasta spilt in her bag! It's not like Olivia did it on purpose.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her, she was one of the first accounts I followed on Instagram. I unfollowed a while back due to all the ads and felt sometimes she was a bit dramatic about things/places being dirty but I still watch her stories occasionally and still liked her but I am disgusted at her speaking about her daughter like that. Completely uncalled for. It would be bad enough in private but on social media as well, classy!

I agree that was nasty. What does she want from these kids? Same thing has happened to me before. I do feel like when she speaks I am being told off 😂

What the duck did she expect her daughter to clean it with? She was at college FFS . .
I think she did a pretty decent job considering the "tools/products" she had available. .
Bore off Linds, go steam clean ya fanny or something 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck did she expect her daughter to clean it with? She was at college FFS . .
I think she did a pretty decent job considering the "tools/products" she had available. .
Bore off Linds, go steam clean ya fanny or something 👊
I know, I felt sorry for her daughter. Not sure I would of done any different.
Shame she feels the need to belittle her daughter on her Instagram, where she has thousands of followers.
She is a bully 😡

Reactions: 6
Surprised she eats chocolate. I would have thought it would be dirty, diSgustiNg URGH SO MANY GERMS. MUCKY OLD COW

I can't believe the woman, she bangs on about negativity like the troll this morning who sent her a message then she called her daughter a dirty cow for her pasta that exploded - well thats negative. Lynsey you are making yourself look stupid.....

Reactions: 8
I’ve got some negativity - to be proud you’ve earnt money from an article / advert in The Sun. and for all the knobheads congratulating her

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s so happy about appearing in the Sun. Does she not know how the Sun is viewed in Liverpool? I also had to laugh when she said that’s she can’t believe she’s on the front cover with Boris and Philip Schofield. The Philip Schofield article isn’t exactly flattering. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I know this isn't related to the newspaper thing today. However, it really annoys me when she says things about not being negative. What I mean is, the other day she said she wasn't in a good place and had a bit of a cloud....but she is going to push it away and move on etc. She does this a lot and for someone like myself who struggles badly with anxiety and depression it is annoying how she just tells people to forget it and get on with it. She will have followers who are going through tit times and to hear her constantly talking about just getting on with it, sort of belittles them.

When will lindsey realise she isn't super human and people are allowed to feel tit at times.

Hope that makes sense

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.