Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old does she look in her bbc breakfast interview? Also “expert”? She’s a bleeping cleaner ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely if you were going to speak on national television you would learn how to say “th” rather than “f”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm beginning to have serious suspicions about her alleged OCD.

She's plugging her upcoming book signings on her stories today, but surely anyone who is that genuinely concerned about germs and bacteria wouldn't want to leave the house in the wake of coronavirus, let alone trip up and down the country to book signings. Hardly a necessary journey is it?

On a normal day she freaks out if she's on a train about how dirty it is and the amount of germs and bacteria that are there, scrubbing tables with anti bacterial wipes and lashing on hand sanitiser, but seems absolutely fine about doing it in upcoming weeks? 🤔

I don't buy it.
are you literally not buying it .... the book ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ she looks like a woman in her 50s this morning. Lyndsey sort it out woman! I’m 42 so either she dresses appropriately for her age or I don’t 🤔

There’s people out there struggling to get basic meals. And this stupid money, grabbing twit is showing the most disgusting shoes Iv ever seen...... I truly don’t understand these people even when the country is in the state it is, it’s allllll about them. Selfish nasty witch

Reactions: 10
Please tell me I'm not the only person who thinks these are the most ugliest shoes you've ever seen
I just came to say the same!!!!
There’s people out there struggling to get basic meals. And this stupid money, grabbing twit is showing the most disgusting shoes Iv ever seen...... I truly don’t understand these people even when the country is in the state it is, it’s allllll about them. Selfish nasty witch

Yes!!!! "this will cheer you up"
Of course it will, I mean, the fact people are dying due to some evil virus, why on earth wouldn't I be happy now I've seen such stunning shoes.

Selfish weasel faced knob head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crazes me she’s using corona virus to sell a shopping bag.! I witnessed some of the most distressed people trying to get a grocery shopping yesterday and there she is posing with a bloody bag and telling people this morning a pop of colour will solve everything. Don’t get me started on the three empty bottles of hand sanitiser when I have one with hardly any left working in a supermarket, let’s hope she reuses them bottles and they don’t get binned tomorrow with throw it Thursday 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This bell was on this morning again today. Everything about her still annoys me.

This bell was on this morning again today. Everything about her still annoys me.

Reactions: 1
Again sell sell sell for our Lynsey.! Ad ad ad
People having to go to work as key workers risking themselves and the health of their loved ones and shes flogging anything she can. I’m working everyday and using my staff shopping slot at Tesco on Sunday to get food for my dad who has cancer, my mums carers and a friend who can’t get nappies. I’ve got enough to survive on but these lot haven’t, myself and my partner are key works as he’s in the offshore industry currently away and not sure when he will be home could be months. At least I know my daughter will be safe in school next week but again with the added worry she is exposed.!
Have a reality check Lynsey.! What a luxury to still be able to buy stuff, we are not spending anything extra as not sure how jobs will pan out

Reactions: 7
One of the women on teen mom posted a picture last week of her new Range Rover and Lynsey commented saying she recently got a white one. The same woman moaning about her followers going down has bought a Range Rover 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
and the teen mum Girl moaning about being able to buy stuff and the government should help her yet she's just bought a Range Rover lol mental.

• Angry
I drove past her house earlier but didn’t see a Range Rover on the driveway. But, don’t doubt she’s got one though. A few weeks ago she was moaning she wanted a certain car, but her husband and dad were talking her out of it. Most likely they were suggesting more econimal/financial sensible cars, but she has to have a car for the “keeping up with the Jones’” factor! She’s not shown it on her stories I don’t think??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why are they at a garden center???????? She is banging on all bleeping week, about germs. And she is walking around like jack tit is happening.......... To common to have a bottle of wine on a park bench while out walking. Omg who the duck does this stuck up witch think she is. All this women does is beg for freebies. And makes out she is a clean freak when in fact she is a dirty skank that only cleans what’s seen. She is the most stuck up self centered, controlling women who bully’s her children. By embarrassing them on the web.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.