Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
From what I've seen of her I do warm to her. Never liked that Hinch woman. I think it's clear with this one that she is out to cash in and normally that drives me mad, but weirdly I don't mind it from her! 😂

Claudius43

It’s when she’s working at home and in her work “breaks” she’ll go and clean something that she did the day before and it’s not even something like a bathroom that might need done everyday with 5 people living in a house. She’s still so obsessed

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Lynsey queen of clean on This Morning with Richard and Judy ( was flicking through and was fascinated by Judy’s choppers so found myself watching ) giving kitchen cleaning tips. Stressed she believes in eco methods and said that you don’t need to rush out to the supermarket and buy loads of products you don’t need. Ouch.
The same Lynsey, who is going to have her own range of products......

Whatfeckhell

Takes the piss when she’s been gifted things from S.W.A.N and she hasn’t posted them on her feed .. latest picture you can still see she is using her old tea coffee sugar canisters .

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I can’t remember all of the details but there was a stink around her a couple of years ago because of a competition or charity draw she was running but was also taking money from it. Like I said I’m fuzzy on the details but after that I never have her a second look

Maggie28

VIP Member
I really like Lynsey and she works hard and has a lovely family and life but a gifted bed for your daughter?????? Buy your own beds, why is she becoming like all the others? Gifted this, gifted that, it makes me really angry. Well done for gifting the other bed to someone else, still got a free bloody bed though!
I know what you mean, I really might unfollow her. It’s like watching the shopping channel.
her clothes are lovely, but too expensive for me. How many times a day does she change her clothes?

Noname12345

Chatty Member
I don't like how she wears dresses or pleated skirts with trainers, like what she wore on this morning. She has a stunning figure etc but her style is just not good in my opinion
I thought she was in her 50ies.

I've never been a huge fan and after watching her in the ocd cleaners I thought she was quite rude..

Miss_Nobody

I asked on the Hinch thread but haven't seen an answer. Why did LQOC get a regular TM slot and not Hinch?
I don't watch it but I've always wondered how she got the slot. There must be loads of other people they could of picked from