Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Has to be, one of mine is still asleep and the other one is only up because they have work! Her house isn’t true life! The way she over reacts about the smallest amount of rubbish. She wouldn’t like to see my kids rooms. 😬🙄😂
Ive never thought of that??
Dyou reckon she'd be so scheming and beggy? 🤔

Reactions: 1

illuminatea

I bought her book when I was following her and I was actually really let down as I felt it wasn’t anything new or insightful which made me quickly unfollow her.

Reactions: 1

Lynseyp

VIP Member
It's so tempting to make a comment about it. Someone died and she's using her name in a #ad. Would you really miss her if she blocked you? I don't think I would

I've made a comment... wait for the block
I think she's taken it down as i can't see it.

Maggie28

VIP Member
New to this tattle hello everyone. This woman drives me crazyyyy. I am going to hit the unfollow button. Boomerangs are so pissing annoying she must do at least 10 a day if not more pouring a drink taking the dog for a walk doing the ironing the list goes on
Welcome,👋🏻
I know. I am around her age and wouldn’t even know how to do one. 🙄

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Her ex, the twins dad, turned out to be a peadophile and she went into shock when she found out and had the twins very early. Think she almost lost them. She’s done many magazine features about it.
It is sad but I think she uses it to defend her shitty personality too much when she was probably like that beforehand to some extent 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thanks for that information. .
Ive honestly never read anything about it.
Yeah, I hear you.
Its sad, it happened . .

Glozel

You could just watch her from a ghost app, you don't contribute to her following and views that way, therefore boosting her ego and "power".

Sam21

She’s so unoriginal. Can’t think of any of her own content. The creme egg thing is her trying to be relevant she’s so fake and a show off.