Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diygirl40

VIP Member
“I love this bed and the service I’ve received has been wonderful” I looked everywhere for #ad but there was none so thought oh how cynical of me to assume this is an ad and started to feel guilty until 3 stories later #gifted appears 🙄. Should of been stated from the start Lynsey!! Tut tut miss prim & proper...
Get it reported to the ASA

Dinosaurlover2019

I’m sick of seeing Lynsey being credited for the extra spin cycle on a washing machine and how it reduces drying time, even The Organised Mum today. No shit Sherlock - some of us normal people been doing this for years without Lynsey’s advice. And managing to do it without being fully made up / dressed like going to dinner and perfect hair
I don’t know what it is! Can you get it to do it without adding it after?

Aynos

Couldn't she have done this on one of her countless shopping trips? Is she too important to do a big shop now. Far easier to be lazy and push the delivery prices up for all those who are housebound, car less or unable to get to the shops. Congratulations Lynsey love, let's waste some more petrol and use a slot someone else may have needed.

Glozel

My god the very next day and more adverts for the same vacuum 😳.

Absolutely shameless.

Then banging on about her hair again aka "Please tell me I'm wonderful some more".

Screenshot_20200218-224117.png
Screenshot_20200218-224129.png
Screenshot_20200218-224150.png

allthefs

Chatty Member
Does she live in Suffolk then? I thought she was in Peterborough...
I might well be wrong - for some reason thought it was bury st Edmunds area

I don’t understand why a woman who doesn’t have a job other than social media needs the bedsheets washed so early in the morning. She could wash them any time of day. Unlike those of us who work full time and have to cram housework into the weekend!!
Have asked this question

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Cleaning windows every Wednesday makes them last longer ! How, why ? Maintaining their surround sure - but cleaning the class wtf
Came here to say the same thing. Obviously cleaning them and maintaining them has an impact but weekly cleaning makes them last longer, seriously?

allthefs

Chatty Member
My washer repair man told me off for doing the extra spin cycle thing. He said it causes unnecessary wear and tear on your washer and will result in the washer often breaking down sooner.
I did wonder about that - mine sometimes refuses to do it now

Miss_Nobody

Good im glad if it has, i did notice someone had put a comment on saying it was bad taste and good for them. I like to think she'll do an apology later.
The comment not the post. But doesn't she get paid for that post as it says #AD?

Hoella114

She’s definitely deleting comment on her most recent quote!a a

I think it’s so sad that she’s choosing to see the comments about climate change as negative. There’s some interesting discussion around what she posted, I’ve no idea why she would want to shut that down.

Doglady180xx

Did anyone catch her stories yesterday? She said she called her new footstool something offensive. I’m just dying to know what she said. Anyone know?

Takes the piss when she’s been gifted things from S.W.A.N and she hasn’t posted them on her feed .. latest picture you can still see she is using her old tea coffee sugar canisters .
Wasn’t you that messaged her to ask why she wasn’t using the Swan canisters was it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beadyeye

Surprised she eats chocolate. I would have thought it would be dirty, diSgustiNg URGH SO MANY GERMS. MUCKY OLD COW