Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone watched the stories from the beach today, I was hoping that she might have dropped her phone into the sea! I tend to thing this when I see anyone with their phone near water TBH.

I agree whit the fast fashion comments, and always going to Primark the woman hasn't got a clue about being eco friendly.

She's now added a swipe up for a pom pom basket "from and earlier story" I've watched her today and there hasn't been a mention of a pom pom basket. So greedy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

allthefs

Chatty Member
Hope she takes a large amount of fabric refresh for the ‘subway’ seats. Can see look his dirty the plane is already

Kea11y

This bell was on this morning again today. Everything about her still annoys me.

This bell was on this morning again today. Everything about her still annoys me.

YouKay

Chatty Member
When was she on This Morning? I watch it most days I didn’t see her. Was it a repeat segment i know she’s been on before.
I used to watch her back when i first found out cleaning accounts were a thing and i used to watch everyone then. I find her a bit cringe so don’t really watch anymore.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
She isn’t too bad, but I hate the constant hair touching!!!! Her hair must be greasy as hell by the end of the day!

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
Have followed for ages and really quite liked her but the water softener thing she has just done on her stories advertising for them when she doesn’t even own their product has made me unfollow. What a sell out, disappointed ☹

Glozel

I know that if caroline was my sister, daughter, friend I would have been furious to see her post this morning.
Completely agree. If Lynsey (and Swan for that matter, as they are equally as disgusting) used the advert to raise money in Carolines honour for a charity that supports mental health issues, or those left behind after suicide, that would be different.

I hope other influencers drop Swan now, or they are (imho) saying they don't see an issue with it to. Swan need pulling up on this, they should (as a bare minimum) release an apology on their Instagram.

This is all she actually cares about, me, me, me. Spoil me, pamper me, tell me I'm wonderful. I mean she calls herself a queen for god sake.

She's very much like Hinch in that sense, today has highlighted that clearly. Like a spoilt child who needs to be the center of attention or she'll throw a strop and play the victim, absolutely no guilt or shame.

All this for her proxy book tour.

Last edited:

Che Guevara

Lol dust inside window panes. The only chance of that happening is from improper sealing of the pane itself not cos it isn’t cleaned every week. Jeez 🙄

Kezza_69

VIP Member
The tin foil ball "boomerang" 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry, HAD the dish been baked on and hardened I can "kinda" see the need . . BUT. That was just an everyday kind of red sauce ( probably gunged out the tommy k bottle in readiness for her pancake hack?) . .
Bore off Lyndsey, you really are scraping the barrel ( or saucepan ) for content now.