Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss_Nobody

I can’t help but feel sorry for them, imagine not being able to just have a snack without being basically publicly shamed.
Those girls are teeny tiny, they’re going to end up with food issues with L as a mum
They probably already do. Who hides food in their drawer? She was obviously hiding it from her mum what she was eating

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Imagine being the kind of person that takes their own washing up liquid on holiday with them. Get in the fucking sea you weirdo.
“Get in the fucking sea you weirdo” is gonna be my new go to insult. Regardless of context 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shivers

VIP Member
I like Lynsey as well. There are a lot of ads but she actually uses all the products she does ads for and is upfront about it being a business for her so I don’t feel like she’s trying to pull the wool over anyone’s eyes with it all.

I do sometimes find her a bit OTT when she gets worked up over things being dirty in the house or when she’s out, but when you know the background of how her obsession with cleaning started it’s easier to understand and not get annoyed by. Plus she actually cleans unlike so many other accounts and I have picked up a few useful things from her.

I do wish there were less ads & swipe ups for clothes though but only as I have completely different taste in clothes to her and would prefer if she stuck to cleaning.

Tamij

VIP Member
She put an egg in the flapjacks. I’ve been baking for years and never once have I seen flapjacks with an egg in the mixture - also, no butter.
Who makes flapjacks without butter?

Lanalocksley

She posted cookie making up on her grid this morning using bicarbonate of soda from the cleaning isle that's not ment to be ingested! She's took the picture down now guessing someone messaged her but instead of making a post to say she was mistaken and please don't do it she's ignored it 🤦😡 completely irresponsible

• Haha
  • Wow

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
There’s people out there struggling to get basic meals. And this stupid money, grabbing Twat is showing the most disgusting shoes Iv ever seen...... I truly don’t understand these people even when the country is in the state it is, it’s allllll about them. Selfish nasty bitch

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I wish Lynsey would stop fiddling with her hair when she's talking, it's so annoying.
She can't talk without using her hands.

The reason for the drop in followers is 1). You were in The Sun - need i say more
2). Let your kids be kids, stop belittling them all the time
3) Bloody chill out.
4) Your house doesn't need to be pristine

Do all of the above and you'll get more followers

Kea11y

I get so angry watching her. She says she's going to a clients house to clean and then stories about it afterwards practically gagging on camera. Saying how disgusting they are. Excuse me bitch but I just PAID you to do a job!
I find that disgusting too! Some of the peopls shes cleaned for may be old/vulnerable/mental health problems. Ove said before and i will say it again, shes a dick!

Also her eyelashes/makeup gets on my nerves. Shit spider lashes and white eyeshadow 🙈

msitm

I've gone right off her recently. The way she speaks to people, her children in particular, isn't very pleasant. But it was when she wore the mouth mask on a train that she really went down in my estimations.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Rob wasnt answering his phone
Seriously, could you fucking blame him?! Jesus, she's a bloody nightmare. No wonder he goes 'away with work' so often. He probably books himself into a nice hotel a few miles away where he can throw the pillows on the floor if he wants and, horror of all horrors, can bring FOOD INTO THE BEDROOM 😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Videos today, why is one side of her hair curled and the other poker straight?!
She said she ran out of time as Hetty needed walking . .
FFS Lyndsey, I've got 2 terriers, lively boys who LOVE a walk . . Id certainly not be time scheduled by them tho ( btw I'm definitely not vain) They are walked when IM ready NOT the other way . .

Fairypop

VIP Member
We should make bingo out of this
Swipe up to buy my hoover/scrub daddy/mop
Swipe up to buy my hideous pink outfit of the day
Video of her invading her kids’ privacy
Photo of a nearly full bin 😱
Anti bac in a coffee shop
Anti bac on a train
Tagging said train company about their cleanliness
#dailyhashtagsnoonecaresabout
Swipe up to buy the makeup she’s only cared about for two seconds
#wineoclock
Quick and easy dinner that looks like cat vomit
Shaming her kids for having a snack or baking
“But d’you know what”
Dog walk boomerang

What have I missed? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Glozel

I can't believe what I've seen this morning - Lynsey has done a post about the tragic death of Caroline Flack then in same post she does a bloody Ad. Have a heart woman. I have attached it for you to see just in case im taking this the wrong way.
View attachment 85125
View attachment 85126
I'm beyond shocked at the sheer volume of people riding off the back of something so horrific. I hope more people shame these morons. Disgusting.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Lyndseys day out has been cancelled 😒
Poor ol Lyndsey. . But rather than it now just be a boring day at home shes going to turn it into something exciting and "deep clean" the house, cos quote * thats.what I'm like . . Shes going to wash the cushion covers and hoover the curtains! 🤣
Hold ya horses, I'm on my way over . .
Sounds riveting 🤣

• Haha

Claudius43

It annoys me when she opens happy post and is like “it’s great for this and that” and it’s still in the box because SHE HASNT TRIED IT YET AND IT COULD BE A LOAD OF SHIT BUT LYNSEY DOESNT CARE AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS COMING IN

• Haha

Ilando

VIP Member
Her stories on jeans shows how shallow and materialistic she is.

Over 40 pairs, says she’s getting rid of a few pairs and then asks for recommendations for good jeans!!!!!

What a moron- shame she isn’t using her platform for good during this difficult time

• Haha