Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually have any self awareness?!
Washing a cap on its on. A couple of blankets on their own. Slippers on their own. And then a series of ads about saving water?!! twit.

Reactions: 12
So I’m new to watching her car crash stories and this thread but a quick google search about the ex husband led me to be shocked about something far greater…….. SHE’S ONLY 41!!!!! I’m a similar age and I genuinely thought she was early 50s 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came to say the same thing, one week she's telling us to save water and the next week she's putting one hat in the dishwasher on its own. Do the companies that pay her keep tabs on what she posts outside their ads or will she be promoting more eco stuff next week?
Quoting myself but I said she'll be promoting more eco stuff next week, yet here she is less than 24hrs later telling us to save water again! THEN literally straight after she posts about the cap again, sharing that Frenchy bloke's post. She is actually unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
Yaaaaay a visit to the tat-loaded splinter cupboard on frow it fursday!

Still absolutely loaded with random cleaning products chucked in any old how, more than she can ever possibly need. Certified hoarder who claims to be a home organisation expert 🤣

Kind of like being an 'OCD germaphobe' and constantly breaking lockdown rules during a pandemic 🤣🤣

Or talking about healthy living when her diet consists of choc and prosecco 🤣🤣🤣

As @Nursty says, zero self awareness.

Reactions: 6
So she’s booked an extra session at the gym cos she had a curry! I’d live at the gym if I did that every time I had a nice meal 😂

Reactions: 6
Nice wee comment pulling her up on washing the cap on its own

Think a message to Finish asking why they are working with someone who constantly wastes water is due.
Bet that comment doesn’t last long and the person will find themselves blocked!

Lynsey’s the biggest bleeping hypocrite on Instagram.

Finish and National Geographic will be receiving an email and some nice snaps of all her stories where she shows time and time again how she encourages thousands of people to waste water by washing one item in the washing machine, and the cap story from just yesterday. They deserve to know what sort of person they are paying to promote their campaign.

I think National Geographic will care most and be more concerned about it.

Reactions: 7
Bet that comment doesn’t last long and the person will find themselves blocked!

Lynsey’s the biggest bleeping hypocrite on Instagram.

Finish and National Geographic will be receiving an email and some nice snaps of all her stories where she shows time and time again how she encourages thousands of people to waste water by washing one item in the washing machine, and the cap story from just yesterday. They deserve to know what sort of person they are paying to promote their campaign.

I think National Geographic will care most and be more concerned about it.
I have messaged both finish and national geographic. The hypocrisy stinks.
I urge everyone to do likewise.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I’m new to watching her car crash stories and this thread but a quick google search about the ex husband led me to be shocked about something far greater…….. SHE’S ONLY 41!!!!! I’m a similar age and I genuinely thought she was early 50s 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I'm the same age as her. I have to say I felt great about myself when I discovered that 😂 I initially thought she was early 50s too.

I'm the same age as her. I have to say I felt great about myself when I discovered that 😂 I initially thought she was early 50s too.
I’m the same age too & thought I was a right frump till I saw owd cock nose, she really does look a good 10 yrs older than she actually is, her dress sense is appalling!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh okay so the machine wasn’t empty 🙄

Honestly have these people never heard of google
We could all see the cap was in the dishwasher on its own 🤔 it'd be rank to have it in there with dishes!

God what a bloody bore!! Booking an extra gym sesh because she dared to have a curry the night before?! Get a bloody grip! What message does that send to her daughters? She’s very strange. I can imagine her being repulsed and reaching for the bleach if her husband ever tries it on with her!

• Haha
Shes just so dull . .
What is she trying to be now? A weather girl? Please, just have a rest . . So draining watching her make a fool of herself on the daily. Why haven't any of her family told her to turn it in yet? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m struggling to know what a ”Fav” is this morning 🤷‍♀️
Can’t even get four letter words correct 🤦‍♀️ So illiterate

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.