Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cats bum hole pout she pulls 🤣 she needs a refund for the'work' she had done on her lips if I'm honest wiff you.

Reactions: 6
I don't think her ex is Crombie. It is her maiden name. Her brother is a Crombie....
A quick Google tells me her ex husband’s name is Crombie. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I kept my ex's name after we divorced. Mainly because the kids have his name. Didn't seem right to change my name. If I didn't have children I would have done though
Yeah but if my ex was a paedophile I wouldn’t want to keep it.

Reactions: 8
A quick Google tells me her ex husband’s name is Crombie. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah but if my ex was a paedophile I wouldn’t want to keep it.
Totally agree with you . .
I too have my ex's surname, only because I'm too lazy to do anything about it. . He was a bully but not a pedophile, had that been the case it would have been top of my list of priorities

Reactions: 2
I have my ex husbands surname for professional reasons. As I qualified whilst married to him and to change my registration, documents and business names would be too much of a hassle. He isn’t a paedophille or has been in trouble with any authority. He’s a decent man. We have two children together. We divorced amicably and are friends to this day. Had he been a deviant in any shape or form, then the first thing I would have done is changed all our names.
I have married again and my passport, driving licence etc have my new name as it should be.

I have always found it strange she still goes by the name of crombie and likewise with the girls given that she doesn’t have any professional qualifications and she is so willing to talk about her past?!

Reactions: 5
I kept my ex's name after we divorced. Mainly because the kids have his name. Didn't seem right to change my name. If I didn't have children I would have done though
I’m sure your ex isn’t in the jail for paedophilia though!! I’d have washed my hands off the name ASAP

Reactions: 3
I'm glad I never changed my name when I got married. It'll be much less hassle if I ever get divorced 😂

Meanwhile Lynsey's obviously been on here for a nose because she's now calling it Hotel "ChokaLAAAWWWTE" 😂

It's pronounced 'SHOCK o la' Lynsey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please spend the evening thinking how you can be more authentic?! Don’t lecture us about plastic and then in the next video show us you drinking from large plastic beakers, that are most probably not going to be recycled. Definitely time for Michelle Ogundehin to take a look at her and hold her to account.
YES I’m so hoping Queen Michelle notices this grabby churl and does a proper multi-story rinsing. (Using dri-pak only obv.)

Her lame attempt to convince us to shell out £11 on grout spray that didn’t even get the stain off gave me an evil cackle today. Zero quality control, no standards, can’t be bovvered Lynsey.

Also LOL at her talking about staying away from chocolate, didn’t she clear out an entire advent calendar one day before Christmas?! Not to mention the fact she’s getting hammered on cheap white wine most nights!

• Heart
No wanky Wednesday today , I'm missing her showcasing a ghastly dress if I'm honest wiff you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad I never changed my name when I got married. It'll be much less hassle if I ever get divorced 😂

Meanwhile Lynsey's obviously been on here for a nose because she's now calling it Hotel "ChokaLAAAWWWTE" 😂

It's pronounced 'SHOCK o la' Lynsey.
Not only does the fick cow pronounce it wrong, but she doesn’t say it wrong the same way twice!

It sounded more like Hotel Chokolaaaarrtte, as in rhymes with “sharte” to my ears 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t know about you guys, but I call it whatever it says on the packet?!

Floundering for ideas and lacking in content
🤣 I thought this. Surely you call it a crumpet because its a crumpet. Its like putting a picture of a strawberry on and asking what you call it?!

• Haha
I don’t know about you guys, but I call it whatever it says on the packet?!

Floundering for ideas and lacking in content
She couldn’t make it any more obvious that she’s desperate for engagement. Absolutely pathetic. If this is what Mollie working more with her is bringing to the party I’d be giving her the heave-ho and pay the going rate for a professional who knows what they’re doing.

Reactions: 4
Oops.....her local rag doesn't realise that she has the This Morning spot and not Hinch

• Haha
Radio silence so far today… another tool for the engagement uplift. Cue all the “you ok hun?” outpourings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.