Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to comment the other night. You know when she had people guessing where she was going when they were headed off in the car? Did you see somebody put the BAFTAs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some may say those 5 mins that she was cut down to was 5 mins to long !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So how can she go on this morning then do swipe ups for the produced she’s promoted? I thought that wasn’t allowed as it’s biased

Reactions: 6
So how can she go on this morning then do swipe ups for the produced she’s promoted? I thought that wasn’t allowed as it’s biased
Even the company Buster re posted it. Definitely merching on the back of TM. The strange thing is I have never once heard her talk about cleaning her plug holes or using this product?! Her mate Dazlin is obsessed with cleaning plug /shower trap holes and does a great job without using toxic and un environmental products.
I wish also that she would stop claiming cleaning hack has her own! That washing up liquid, vinegar and tea tree oil trick came from Australia three months ago. Wait until she discovers Boric Acid … it will blow her mind. Tip for you Lynsey it will get rid of your Ant 🐜 problem 🤷‍♀️🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Even the company Buster re posted it. Definitely merching on the back of TM. The strange thing is I have never once heard her talk about cleaning her plug holes or using this product?! Her mate Dazlin is obsessed with cleaning plug /shower trap holes and does a great job without using toxic and un environmental products.
I wish also that she would stop claiming cleaning hack has her own! That washing up liquid, vinegar and tea tree oil trick came from Australia three months ago. Wait until she discovers Boric Acid … it will blow her mind. Tip for you Lynsey it will get rid of your Ant 🐜 problem 🤷‍♀️🤔
I have always cleaned my shower with white vinegar and washing up liquid for many years, it's nothing new but of course Lynsey always acts like she has just invented it.

Reactions: 1
Can we also take a second to appreciate that she's trying to make money off the present the twins got Rib for Christmas. No shame
Screenshot_20210609-185335_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
OMG . . Is she off her head?
Big shout out to all the cleaners out there, cleaning in this heat?
Really??
Does she honestly think they are top of the pile and deserved of a well done shout out??
What about our NHS eh?
Still wearing PPE and working in understaffed conditions?
What about delivery drivers, bringing her endless amounts of "happy post" on the daily? The list is endless . .

Silly self centred witch . .
Get in the bin 👊

Reactions: 9
Really??
Does she honestly think they are top of the pile and deserved of a well done shout out??
What about our NHS eh?
What about delivery drivers, bringing her endless amounts of "happy post" on the daily? The list is endless . .

Get in the bin 👊

Trying and failing to be relatable

Reactions: 2
Really??
What about our NHS eh?

Get in the bin 👊
Well thanks 😂 I’m a cleaner. It is bleeping hard going by the way, particularly in this heat. We’re not all knobs like Lindsey. Many businesses could not run without cleaners! Anyway, I know you meant it more towards her but not all of what she says is shite

Reactions: 16
Well thanks 😂 I’m a cleaner. It is bleeping hard going by the way, particularly in this heat. We’re not all knobs like Lindsey. Many businesses could not run without cleaners! Anyway, I know you meant it more towards her but not all of what she says is shite
This!
I’m a cleaner too and absolutely sweated my nuts off this morning trying to get some normality in an autistic lads flat.
I realise I’m not at the top of the pile when it comes to frontline workers, but I am certainly not at the bottom and for once, I actually related to something this woman has said.

Reactions: 10
This!
I’m a cleaner too and absolutely sweated my nuts off this morning trying to get some normality in an autistic lads flat.
I realise I’m not at the top of the pile when it comes to frontline workers, but I am certainly not at the bottom and for once, I actually related to something this woman has said.
Would your day have been any easier had it not been in an "autustic lads flat" 🤔
I doubt it . .
And my point was . .
Its hard work for ANYONE working in this heat.
If you chose to take offence at my post, thats your fault not mine as none was intended.

Would your day have been any easier had it not been in an "autustic lads flat" 🤔
I doubt it . .
And my point was . .
Its hard work for ANYONE working in this heat.
If you chose to take offence at my post, thats your fault not mine as none was intended.
Quite possibly yes, it might’ve been easier given the way things have to be done to accommodate his needs. 🙄
However, it does all get a bit tiring to be told all the time our profession isn’t an important one and we don’t deserve recognition. NHS staff couldn’t do their work without us, and many of us take our jobs very seriously. Offended? No. Fed up with attitudes towards us? Certainly.

Reactions: 5
Just done a paid campaign with Finish was it? all about saving water, then does a wash load with 3 items in it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.