Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that crappy falling over plastic pink feeding station all about??
Horrid Hetty was practically laying down to get at the food ffs 🤣

Reactions: 5
What was that crappy falling over plastic pink feeding station all about??
Horrid Hetty was practically laying down to get at the food ffs 🤣
No doubt later on will be the usual “lots of you asking about the dog travel bowl, so another excuse to flog useless tat to her many sheep, no need for that piece of junk just take regular feeding bowls 🥱

If she cut those toe nails she would probably be able to buy from the kids section!
Yuk, the nail should not cover the front of your toe, it’s just gross and if they were done by someone that’s even worse.

• Sick
Looking decidedly lobster-like there. I think they need to wear more sunscreen, as the song goes. For someone who claims to be into skincare (if only to rinse her followers) she’d best be really careful if she’s using retinol. She really shouldn’t be in the sun at all, let alone getting red.

How totally unthrilled did her family look to be filmed for Instagram 😂

Attachments

Looking decidedly lobster-like there. I think they need to wear more sunscreen, as the song goes. For someone who claims to be into skincare (if only to rinse her followers) she’d best be really careful if she’s using retinol. She really shouldn’t be in the sun at all, let alone getting red.

How totally unthrilled did her family look to be filmed for Instagram 😂
Obviously getting ‘how not to tan safely’ tips from Beggy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She uses retinol if she isn’t using and reapplying spf50 she is a bigger idiot than I thought (and I already thought she was a big one...).

• Haha
I mean the trainer thing is on page every feckin two weeks but she just has to show the two specs of dirt and swing the trainer round just show us they are Ted Baker 😴😴😴😴 they really aren’t all that lindz 👋🏻👋🏻
PS I don’t even think a riveter down the ship yards would be able to crack those two nails 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean the trainer thing is on page every feckin two weeks but she just has to show the two specs of dirt and swing the trainer round just show us they are Ted Baker 😴😴😴😴 they really aren’t all that lindz 👋🏻👋🏻
PS I don’t even think a riveter down the ship yards would be able to crack those two nails 🤮🤮🤮
And what happened to the gifted New balance trainers????

It’s gonna be a long summer if those trotters are getting rolled out at every opportunity 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.