Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying Tropeek? It's spelt Tropic on the packaging. Is she fick or something?
I keep going back and playing it over for the lols.
I thought maybe since she's buys if off that Frenchy bloke that maybe he says "tropeeeek" in his accent, but he doesn't, just says tropic.
She's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lynsey strikes again...
So the winners of the skinny whip competition, the main winner and her two friends, one of whom is...the main winner 🧐 Another Lynsey duck up? Or just a entrant who is friends with herself??? 😂

I originally attached a screenshot but I’ve just deleted it as it had the Instagram names of the entrants on.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching this morning…..it seems Phil and holly are laughing AT Lynsey, taking the piss out of her a bit. I’ve watched a few of her segments and always think the same and Lynsey just can’t see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching this morning…..it seems Phil and holly are laughing AT Lynsey, taking the piss out of her a bit. I’ve watched a few of her segments and always think the same and Lynsey just can’t see it.
Maybe I should've watched then 😂 Even so, they are just feeding her ego and justifying her being around. From what I know she is an awful suppressive person

Reactions: 3
Well if thats not blowing smoke up your own arse . . .
Showing a clip of her slot on TM while playing "Isnt she lovely" in the background 😳

Lynsey the robot is back . ..
GOOD.MORNING.EVERY.BODY.I.HOPE.YOU'RE.HAV.ING.A.LUUV.LEY.DAY ...

Why do these melts do this?
Nothing flows naturally. .
Its all so uncomfortable to watch . .

• Haha
It’s like she falls more in love with herself every time she’s on tv. You can see how smug she is in this afternoons stories 🙄

Reactions: 8
The drawer tidying video is a reshare as is the fluff in the tumble dryer - she shared those not long ago
It’s the same one we get every Thursday. 🤦‍♀️
Twitter was calling out, that phill and holy was laughing at her this morning and that you only need one product to remove stains “elbow grease” 89p from B &M but that doesn’t fit into Lynsey’s narrative … every product that pays her to promote?!
Hi. Lynsey, Lyndsey, Paula, Natasha and my particular favourite Morag

The drawer tidying video is a reshare as is the fluff in the tumble dryer - she shared those not long ago
And what gets me, her being supposedly ocd and the fact the fluff is always various colours which means she doesn’t empty it everytime she uses it which is what the manufacturer tells you to do!!!! That is showing her so called fans a dangerous habit silly witch

Reactions: 5
Another pre-record. It’s 7:14am, yet the fridge says 7:34am on Friday 2nd April….

One day she might actually use her own advice and clean on the day she promotes…
She must make some people, who have yet realised what a con woman she is. Feel really tit about themselves because they can’t do what she does. When she doesn’t do it. She reposts old crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.