Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread....do we have to UV sterilise our mattresses now??? I have better things to do with my life and I'm not that dirty to be honest wiff you.

Reactions: 5
Sorry what is that grid post, without proper grammar it makes 0 sense and the picture is just random af.
"What am I going to do without my daily dose of Prearsons?" - how about some actual work?
Trying to work out where that is in her house and why there is a suitcase downstairs...🤔

Reactions: 1
come on lyns you’re supposed to be a clean freak with ocd yet you’re sat on your arse posing like a twit whilst there’s all tit behind you including a suitcase??? Come on chop chop tidy up as you keep saying if your house is untidy you can’t cope. Or is that just some more bullshit??? You really are a bloody FAKE!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
come on lyns you’re supposed to be a clean freak with ocd yet you’re sat on your arse posing like a twit whilst there’s all tit behind you including a suitcase??? Come on chop chop tidy up as you keep saying if your house is untidy you can’t cope. Or is that just some more bullshit??? You really are a bloody FAKE!!!
And shoes on inside again which she claims she doesn’t do!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s not her house. It’s on one of her shoots!

Hi. Lyndsey, Lynsey , Natasha, Paula and of course the sublime Morag. Hope that you’re all having a wonderful weekend

Reactions: 4
This, for me, is a massive reason why Lynsey is talked about so much on Tattle. She’s a greedy hypocrite.

The number of times I’ve heard her say that she will only ever do a swipe up for a product that she really loves and stands by, and then we get this today. Testing a product, so she doesn’t even know if it’s any good, but first thing she does is she puts a swipe up (#ad) just in case anyone likes the look of it - that’s so thoughtful Lynsey. You’re a true altruist.

Then, a few seconds later, desperately trying to show how it’s performed and picked up skin and dust, but there’s nothing there. You say “maybe it is good”, but type “really impressed” on your caption. The two don’t really align, so which is it? Yet you’re happy to have a swipe up and take a cut when your followers buy the device.

If Lynsey stopped being a money grabbing hypocrite, and actually only sold products that were reputable, or that she actually uses herself day in day out, then she wouldn’t get half the amount of stick that she does. She dupes vulnerable people, who think she’s reliable friendly face, into buying crap and she lines her pockets in the process.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
This, for me, is a massive reason why Lynsey is talked about so much on Tattle. She’s a greedy hypocrite.

The number of times I’ve heard her say that she will only ever do a swipe up for a product that she really loves and stands by, and then we get this today. Testing a product, so she doesn’t even know if it’s any good, but first thing she does is she puts a swipe up (#ad) just in case anyone likes the look of it - that’s so thoughtful Lynsey. You’re a true altruist.

Then, a few seconds later, desperately trying to show how it’s performed and picked up skin and dust, but there’s nothing there. You say “maybe it is good”, but type “really impressed” on your caption. The two don’t really align, so which is it? Yet you’re happy to have a swipe up and take a cut when your followers buy the device.

If Lynsey stopped being a money grabbing hypocrite, and actually only sold products that were reputable, or that she actually uses herself day in day out, then she wouldn’t get half the amount of stick that she does. She dupes vulnerable people, who think she’s reliable friendly face, into buying crap and she lines her pockets in the process.
Apparently most people just read captions on stories not listen to what is being said and swipe through when they finish reading.

This is why the captions are more positive.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Apparently most people just read captions on stories not listen to what is being said and swipe through when they finish reading.

This is why the captions are more positive.
That doesn’t surprise me. It’s definitely a distraction having the captions there, you tend to read them rather than follow what’s happening on screen.

She tripped herself up here though because she had the auto captions on so it picked up what she said, which was a bit half hearted. Then she typed something else that was really positive. Both were on screen at the same time so it came across as contradictory.

Reactions: 3
Omg pmsl 🤣 This is how bad her diction is, massive Freudian slip this morning Lynsey 😂😂😂

You were saying each of these THREE products. But the captioning caught you out perfectly, with the products being FREE for you 😂
What IS it with her and F's where there should be a TH?

It’s not her house. It’s on one of her shoots!

Hi. Lyndsey, Lynsey , Natasha, Paula and of course the sublime Morag. Hope that you’re all having a wonderful weekend
Oh please tell me who these accounts are! I need to go and look!

• Haha
I
Oh please tell me who these accounts are! I need to go and look!
one is a fellow cleaner from Birmingham, who is obsessed with the urban dictionary and the other is a Scottish lady of a certain age, who thinks she is a fashion icon … but in reality she just wears baggy, bright colours. A bit of a hippie who is stuck in the sixties 😉 I could say more 🤔😂 but I’m afraid I will be subjected to jo frost treatment and an onslaught of flying monkeys 🐵. Now that I’ve been outed 😂🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Overcast…. Not where I am- it’s bright blue skies Lyns not a cloud in sight 🤨

Overcast…. Not where I am- it’s bright blue skies Lyns not a cloud in sight 🤨
It’s a boring pre -record that she has recycled over and over again. 🥱

On a plus note, she has finally learnt how to spell trainers or has she finally got a spell check on her phone 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m all for recycling plastic containers cardboard ect but lazy Lynsey likes to recycle her videos because she hasn’t got anything new idea wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a boring pre -record that she has recycled over and over again. 🥱

On a plus note, she has finally learnt how to spell trainers or has she finally got a spell check on her phone 🤔
It’s because she’s not typing the captions out herself anymore. It’s her that can’t spell for tit. The new caption tool must be able to - although it can’t compensate for her terrible diction... here’s another one for those of us going for a buddy dog walk 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.