Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on TM again today . . .
I rarely watch it anymore.
Were Holly and Phil "humouring" her?
Please say they were . .

Reactions: 3
It’s because she’s not typing the captions out herself anymore. It’s her that can’t spell for tit. The new caption tool must be able to - although it can’t compensate for her terrible diction... here’s another one for those of us going for a buddy dog walk 😂
I wouldn't fancy creepy Hetty being my 'buddy'!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly the morning dressing gown shots 🤮🤮🤮 Linds hun (and all your friends on here 👋🏻) no one and l mean NO ONE needs to see that

Other top tips ... keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for guests .. pretty sure the bottles don’t get time to chill in her fridge !
flog your MIL random tatty mugs for her birthday and make money on the swipe up !
there is nothing she would not swipe up and make money on

Reactions: 6
Honestly the morning dressing gown shots 🤮🤮🤮 Linds hun (and all your friends on here 👋🏻) no one and l mean NO ONE needs to see that

Other top tips ... keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for guests .. pretty sure the bottles don’t get time to chill in her fridge !
flog your MIL random tatty mugs for her birthday and make money on the swipe up !
Has she taken it down- I can’t see it anymore lol

Hi what were those mugs like😖, they are the type of cheap ceramic ones yuk and to be sending them as a present! What on earth is that outfit today the top doesn’t match the bottoms, now I know it’s probably in to wear things that are polar opposites but thats okay if you are young and trendy, really needs a stylist.

WTF is she wearing?
That top
Those joggers . .
What is the look she is aiming for?
Im cringing here . .
Why suddenly is everything a "pop" of colour? Its a coloured top ffs . .

Also, throwing the word "super" in wherever she can . .
Slept "super" well?
How odd . .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's hyper again this morning. What is she on?
As for what's on her, the less said about that hideous outfit the better.

• Haha
Those joggers look horrendous! Look like the old fashioned Farah trousers that men of a certain age would wear, with the non crease nylon material and the permanent stitched crease down the front. The colour is so dull and beige and the elasticated waist is definitely what you would find in the classic range at M&S and by classic I mean the section that you find the over seventies in

spend some money on a stylist. It will make all the difference. Maybe, my friend Morag could help you ✋🏻☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s going on with his lips and jaw this morning? (In the car story)
Dunno, but having those captions on makes you realise how much absolute shite comes out of her mouth. I pity any of her followers who actually are hard of hearing because she witters on about such drivel at such a pace, the captions can’t keep up with her and often miss bits out. So that along with her mispronunciation of the most basic words would make it nigh on impossible to follow. She’s a buffoon.

Bloody hell. She's absolutely MANIC again this morning. Someone get the butterfly net and tranquiliser darts quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her top lip still looks thin but she’s got that shelf thing going on above her lip, which is a dead giveaway that she’s had filler.

So the woman who does her facials has done it. Is she medically qualified? I thought she did facials out of the back room of her home?

I noticed straight away this morning that she’d had filler. It looks like it might have migrated slightly above her top lip though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.