Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadow123

Suddenly shes so bothered by what her sheep/audience think . .
Have you seen this? Yes No
Do you like this? Yes No . .
Blah de blah . .
Or has she just learnt a new gadget on yestergram instead of a boomer/borerang? 🤔
I click yes to piss her off, as she probably thinks it’s new and she’s the first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Frenchgirl

And so many typos in today’s posts. She gives the impression that she rushes over everything and it looks so unprofessional. Does she not read what she posts before she presses post or is she just fick? (Deliberate spelling error btw🤣)

Reactions: 1

mammaof3

VIP Member
She's a fraud and can't spell.

Only the slippers in the washer - wasteful mare and not clearing up since Rib's birthday - lazy cow.

and the song choice for that story - looks & acts like a frigid bitch but I bet she's a bike in real life.

lyns.png

Ups27

VIP Member
Just confused as to why she is saying all their birthdays are within a week and a half 😂 also, she kept her cards up while her twins would have had their 18th cards lol! I would have put them away!

Anon89

Chatty Member
Honestly the morning dressing gown shots 🤮🤮🤮 Linds hun (and all your friends on here 👋🏻) no one and l mean NO ONE needs to see that

Other top tips ... keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for guests .. pretty sure the bottles don’t get time to chill in her fridge !
flog your MIL random tatty mugs for her birthday and make money on the swipe up !
there is nothing she would not swipe up and make money on
Has she taken it down- I can’t see it anymore lol

Lenalulu

Omg 🤣

That dog has had enough of her shit 😂😂, look at the look she gives her 🤣.

Once again proving what an anal twat she is and shaming one of the kids to boot.

The second hand embarrassment watching her shit is something else.

Last edited:

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I truly hope this means, ole cock nose is going to piss off. But we no that won’t happen cause she is a massive beg and just grabs anything and everything for free. Nasty women inside and out.

Iv always said she thinks she is champagne, I’m a crystal flute. When I’m fact she’s is luke warm cheap larger in a plastic pint pot lol x
Cheap warm piss in a champagne glass 🤣

youare1

VIP Member
I mean the trainer thing is on page every feckin two weeks but she just has to show the two specs of dirt and swing the trainer round just show us they are Ted Baker 😴😴😴😴 they really aren’t all that lindz 👋🏻👋🏻
PS I don’t even think a riveter down the ship yards would be able to crack those two nails 🤮🤮🤮
And what happened to the gifted New balance trainers????