Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
No you’re right. Her ex is Crombie, and she and the girls are Crombie.
Seems peculiar to me!
I kept my ex's name after we divorced. Mainly because the kids have his name. Didn't seem right to change my name. If I didn't have children I would have done though

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Looking decidedly lobster-like there. I think they need to wear more sunscreen, as the song goes. For someone who claims to be into skincare (if only to rinse her followers) she’d best be really careful if she’s using retinol. She really shouldn’t be in the sun at all, let alone getting red.

How totally unthrilled did her family look to be filmed for Instagram 😂

Attachments

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Looking back at that screen shot. The lip filler has actually succeeded in making her lower lip look relatively larger, rather than her upper lip.

It’s done wonders for her Philtrum. She was starting to get quite wrinkled there. The downside to pouting 👄.

Not trolling. Just an observation 🤔.

Morning Lynsey, Lyndsey, Paula, Natashsa and last but not least good old Morag x
I don’t know what that is??? 😂

If i told you …

VIP Member
Hope she didn't pay much for her lip filler it's done absolutely nothing to her actual lip 🤣
It’s done wonders for her Philtrum. She was starting to get quite wrinkled there. The downside to pouting 👄.

Not trolling. Just an observation 🤔.

Morning Lynsey, Lyndsey, Paula, Natashsa and last but not least good old Morag x

Kezza_69

VIP Member
This!
I’m a cleaner too and absolutely sweated my nuts off this morning trying to get some normality in an autistic lads flat.
I realise I’m not at the top of the pile when it comes to frontline workers, but I am certainly not at the bottom and for once, I actually related to something this woman has said.
Would your day have been any easier had it not been in an "autustic lads flat" 🤔
I doubt it . .
And my point was . .
Its hard work for ANYONE working in this heat.
If you chose to take offence at my post, thats your fault not mine as none was intended.