Lynsey Queen of Clean #6 Hey lego hair, you know those ads, you need to declare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One negative! Well said Sarah! Lol I think someone needs a reality check. Plus, banging on about how many people got useful cleaning presents and showing the responses - loads of them said ‘no’ they didn’t get cleaning stuff 😂 Idiot
Sarah, if you're on here we're proud of you 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah, I bet you have been blocked by her! How very dare you challenge her 😂.

I bet her and Olivia are mocking those who have said they got cleaning stuff! Nasty woman

Reactions: 1
How long will she keep us waiting on a demo of her using her new ghd's? 🤣
Maybe tomorrow.. selfcare sunday?

What a hero she is .... using only 7 tea towels yesterday. Like who would even care??

Reactions: 6
Bet the wasteful Lynsey just washed those seven tea towels on their own. We used two yesterday only had plates and cutlery to dry. I always get those foil trays less time washing pots more time to relax.

She’ll be giving us all a demonstration of her new GHDS tomorrow ladies because to be honest wiff you loads have asked her to do so🙄

I wonder if she’s actually been shown how to use that Oracle. I doubt it’s come from a salon as I believe ghd specify that you have to be taught how to use it as it’s a salon exclusive.

Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong!

Really bad taste in the current climate, good for her she can afford too. Mind you the amount of bleeping swipe ups she does I am not surprised.
She is shoving her lifestyle in peoples faces and hardly shows any cleaning. She is a cleaning account.
Yet she shows off everything she buys, when families are worried about jobs and can’t afford to buy less expensive presents. She is a cock nose bleep!!!
People have lost loved ones, yeah we really want to see what you got your spoilt brat kids for Christmas.
duck off and then duck off again.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe "Jakey" got an Apple watch, who gets a 12 year old an Apple watch
I find it absolutely obscene to buy a child of that age a present of that nature. Seriously, are there no toys or games that are age appropriate and he doesn’t already possess, that it was necessary to buy him an Apple Watch. Ridiculous.

• Heart
I find it absolutely obscene to buy a child of that age a present of that nature. Seriously, are there no toys or games that are age appropriate and he doesn’t already possess, that it was necessary to buy him an Apple Watch. Ridiculous.
Me too! I had to think long and hard before I got my 13 year old a Fitbit, mind you now they can all be glued to technology because that seems to be all anyone does in that house.

Reactions: 2
The Apple Watch thing, it’s not even so much about whether she can afford it or not and flaunting her wealth in her followers faces, although I don’t like her doing that. If she’s giving and receiving expensive presents I think she should have enough grace and respect for others to keep that private. It’s also the fact that it’s such an inappropriate present for a child. Smacks of let’s throw money at the kid instead of putting time and thought into getting him something age appropriate.

Hate to stick up for her, but I work in Year 6 at a primary school and Apple Watches are very popular. I personally don't think they should be a thing with young teens and we have asked for them to not be worn in school, but they are a bit like phones in that lots of them have them now.

I still think it’s an inappropriate item for a child to be given. Just because you can afford to give your child something doesn’t mean you should. I realise it’s difficult when there’s peer pressure etc, but it is possible to say no.

Reactions: 5
Lynsey came across with a 🤏 teeny tiny bit of compassion re storm Bella and the local floods to her . .
Stay safe guys she says . .
Followed by a blatant swipe up for her wanky fold flat laundry basket 🙄
Cunty Lynsey is back in the room . .
Get stripping ya beds gang, its clean sheets Sunday!!

• Haha
Me too! I had to think long and hard before I got my 13 year old a Fitbit, mind you now they can all be glued to technology because that seems to be all anyone does in that house.
I know a 6 year old who asked for money so he could buy a Fitbit for his birthday 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lynsey came across with a 🤏 teeny tiny bit of compassion re storm Bella and the local floods to her . .
The wind wasn’t that bad and the warning was cancelled over here so what is she waffling on about....yes we have had localised flooding and it’s devastating for the people involved but it actually happened Christmas Eve Eve....

Absolutely not sticking up for her as she's a patronising bleep, but listen buy your kids what you want and can afford, just don't shove it in people's faces, especially this year!

Reactions: 9
Absolutely not sticking up for her as she's a patronising bleep, but listen buy your kids what you want and can afford, just don't shove it in people's faces, especially this year!
There’s another account like this who love shoving it in peoples faces. iPhone 12 and apple watch for Christmas for the kids. Total bragmas it was. Last night flashing the £50 notes 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
The wind wasn’t that bad and the warning was cancelled over here so what is she waffling on about....yes we have had localised flooding and it’s devastating for the people involved but it actually happened Christmas Eve Eve....
Where I am was affected yesterday but I’m the total opposite end of the UK. She however only messages for ‘content’ not because it makes any difference to her.

Reactions: 3
I had a feeling the next story would be a swipe up after posting the floods and I wasn’t wrong!! She’s so predictable in the most awful way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.