Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

If i told you …

VIP Member
Okay Lynsey you asked for 21 goals ?! Here goes
1. Learn how to spell
2. Learn some grammar
3. learn how to be humble
4. when posting look at the video in the whole not what the main picture is but the background too
5. Don’t pinch other influencers posts
6. Be more organised
7. Stop buying tat
8. Be more professional
9. Finish your videos off properly
10. No more boomerangs
11. You don’t need to shop everyday
12. Learn how to clean properly
13. Don’t lie
14. You are most definitely not a fashion icon
15. Stop pouting
16. Plan projects thoroughly
17. Stop shaming others
18. Make your videos more fluid
19. Respect your families privacy
20. Less-is more
21. Show some humility.
That about covers it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Notice she’s sounding off about ‘trolls’ lol. If she’s talking about Tattle it’d help if she knew what the definition of a troll is, because we are not trolls.

This is a gossip forum where we discuss the things that annoy us about people who choose to display parts of their lives publicly on the internet. We keep it all here, only on Tattle. If they choose to come here and read what we’re discussing that’s on them, nobody’s forcing them, they don’t have to read what’s here, just ignore us. We don’t post comments on their social media accounts or harass them, it’s all kept here on Tattle discussed among ourselves. That is not trolling.

Also, if Lynsey breaks the ASA rules then we report her to the ASA. As members of the public we are perfectly entitled to do this as she is breaking the law. Again, this is not trolling.

Influencers need to get their houses in order and stop crying ‘troll’ when they don’t like what is said about them. Perhaps if certain influencers asked themselves why they have a thread on Tattle, when lots of others don’t, it might open their eyes. Maybe it’s because we’re sick of those influencers who are self-serving hypocrites, who tell lies, break advertising rules and now in the midst of a global pandemic ignore government safety rules.

Rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

owodbdkwnd

Hmmm funny how tonight ive seen olivias boyfriend enter their house considering the police only paid them a visit last week regarding rule breaking.... some people just never learn!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Kaz2314

first thing I see on Christmas Eve before I’ve even had a coffee is Lynsey holding a ball with a strange face 🤢😳🤣🎄
B8DC4395-F094-4E51-AFF2-54DF86888564.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

BarnsleyWitch

Am not even trying to be funny but has anyone heard of Lauren Harries she was on Big Brother , that’s who I think Lynsey looks like I see it all the time...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

owodbdkwnd

Yet again lynsey is letting olivia’s boyfriend waltz in the house like there isnt a pandemic going on! Seriously Lynsey just because there is snow does not mean olivia’s boyfriend has to be in the house, its funny because he lives around the corner yet he drives to the house, parks down the road as if it’s blatantly not his car then trys to sneak in the house as if noone can see! Honestly! People are dying of covid and Lynsey & olivia think its okay to let boyfriends over! Shocking! Think i need to report this to the police yet again!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
Hi Katie 😂
Firstly, age doesn't matter here, if you can't stick to the rules regardless of your age you're a dick.
Olivia hasn't exactly had the best example set to her has she with a mother that goes out shopping literally every day.
There are people that have not been able to see family that have died, birthing partners that haven't been allowed in the delivery suite, I'm pretty sure Olivia could have managed to not see her boyfriend.

It's people breaking the rules like this that mean we're still in this situation, those that have stuck to the rules are allowed to comment on that because we're suffering because of the fucking idiots.

Reactions: 22

owodbdkwnd

Really? Have I missed something?
The other twin mollie put on her Snapchat a video of the police talking to lyndsey at the door and lyndsey was saying about this tattle site and the police said its not regarding that its about the rules of lockdown and mollie captioned it “the trolls have brought the police to our door now”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Durhamlass

She has ordered a takeaway and so put a dress on. I have ordered a takeaway and put my pyjamas on so I can eat more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Maggie28

VIP Member
Like the police are going to listen to someone make a complaint about her, and then they say we read it on Tattle.
I would assume her neighbours thinks she is a cunt. Just as much as some of us do.
Sorry for the C word, I don’t normally use that word. But it describes Cocknose to a T!
I can’t stand people like her, who think they are above the law!
I really hope This Morning don’t have her back!
Oh do fill us in on the gossip! ☕

Reactions: 20

mammaof3

VIP Member
We see it on your IG every day Lyns, what with your constant ads/swipe ups/coffees/days out/hashtags for old vids etc. etc.

lynsey_queenofclean_2020.12.23_y1k4dd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Right Lynsey this is what STAY AT HOME means

1 plan you meals for the entire week
2 Wright a shopping list of everything that you need in your WEEKLY visit to just one supermarket.
3 Visit that supermarket with said list and tick off as you go so nothing is forgotten.
It’s not difficult and you’ve got a huge fridge freezer and able to store a weekly supply of food. With more than enough cupboards to store plenty of tinned/ dried food eg pasta and cereals . Not to mention that in built shed that next the office you could put a chest freezer in there which would enable you to actually manage to visit a supermarket once a month.

I use a local butchers and have meat delivered to my door same with fresh fruit and vegetables. Shop local and support independent businesses even our dog food is delivered by and independent business.

COME ON Lynsey get your Cocknose from up your arse and use that huge platform to INFLUENCE a people
And if your family eat all the snacks before the week is up - tough shit. You wait until the next weekly shop to replenish.

• Heart
Reactions: 18