Lynsey Queen of Clean #6 Hey lego hair, you know those ads, you need to declare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @RiverRoo for the winning thread suggestion with 12 likes.

Please continue here from the previous thread.

Catch up: Not declaring gifted items, constant Ads and swipe ups, not abiding by the social distancing rules. There's many more that Lynsey is guilty of

Reactions: 9
Right so she’s done an advert about using too much detergent but she does that all the time! She is forever putting one item in the wash at a time. Always baffles me why she does that - such a waste! I guess it doesn’t matter when you’re gifted the items and the cleaning products too!

Reactions: 5
Right so she’s done an advert about using too much detergent but she does that all the time! She is forever putting one item in the wash at a time. Always baffles me why she does that - such a waste! I guess it doesn’t matter when you’re gifted the items and the cleaning products too!
Not sure I know what SAtistics are 😂

• Haha
We see it on your IG every day Lyns, what with your constant ads/swipe ups/coffees/days out/hashtags for old vids etc. etc.

lynsey_queenofclean_2020.12.23_y1k4dd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
first thing I see on Christmas Eve before I’ve even had a coffee is Lynsey holding a ball with a strange face 🤢😳🤣🎄
B8DC4395-F094-4E51-AFF2-54DF86888564.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
first thing I see on Christmas Eve before I’ve even had a coffee is Lynsey holding a ball with a strange face 🤢😳🤣🎄View attachment 358482
Fml I’ve just had flashbacks to when my mom cut my fringe with kitchen scissors and it took 4 months and two trips to the hairdressers to sort out....

Oh and Lego hair, you forgot to thank your gullible followers for tapping all the rule-dodging swipe up links too.

• Haha
So she’s ignoring Frow it Fursday but advertising a Jan declutter challenge - does she not see the correlation between constantly buying tat and having to get rid 🙄

Anyhow hope you all make the best of a bad Christmas 🎄

Reactions: 7
Muled wine OMFG smells like donkeys, haha the donkeys in their stable in beffleyhem 🤣😂🤣😂 bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she think she is being posh with her muled wine😂😂. That’s the best thing I’ve heard in ages

Reactions: 4
For duck sake Lynsey, it’s RUBY WOO. Not RUBY ROO, Jesus Christ it literally says it on the packaging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.