Lynsey Queen of Clean #6 Hey lego hair, you know those ads, you need to declare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Could OF"
"Ruby ROO"
"MULED wine"

MULED WINE 🍷😂

God, she really is a vacuous bimbo isn't she. Surely no one is actually that stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you, as a cleaning account, moan about how much you hate cleaning and being asked questions about cleaning? Isn’t that the point of her page?
Talk about a big ‘F&£K YOU’ to her followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she has problems with her teeth, or is she just fick.
She is funny though.

Reactions: 1
No, she is just fick and illiterate
she really has hated that advent calendar. Not even bothered to show us every day or demonstrate any of the products. That silver polish will never be seen again. She isn’t a professional cleaner just a hobby cow, who is nasty and has no emotional intelligence
ps. I think she has had her nails done this week #tier 4 Nothing will stop her!
lyn stop saying that your trouser are lever! They are pvc! Own it girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ Lynz we know you’re a heartless saleswoman but swipe ups for Boxing Day Swan sales on Christmas Eve - she’s like the DFS Sale. Have a day off you weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Muled wine has made my day, had to go back and check but yep, she definitely said muled wine 🤣. That bracelet, not my cup of tea but each to their own. Looking at the other bits on that Instagram page though, 😱 very shoddy work, bits of wire poking out that will scratch your arms to bits if I'm honest wiff you.

Reactions: 1
Those poor girls being forced to get up early on Christmas Day. Give them a lay in!!!
I have teenagers and I doubt I’ll see them anytime soon.

Merry Christmas you lovelyTattlers.

How fake was her face opening the gifts that she probably got herself. She has a very punchable face!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I’d have received a cleaning related product I’d have been fuming lol

Reactions: 5
No Lynsey I don’t receive any cleaning related presents EVER they are classed as essential household products that are brought when needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If my husband bought me a cleaning related present for Xmas then i can guarantee he would spend Xmas Day in hospital with a head injury. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, but she is actually so weird. Who uses more than 7 tea towels in one day? My husband is a chef and cooked a lovely family meal for us and only managed to use 1 tea towel?? I know this is an odd thing to complain about but she shares these things like we are going to be impressed and in awe that she's washed them all by 10am the next day!! Get a frigging life Lynsey
Screenshot_20201226-104310_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I got a cleaning related present, sanctuary spa gift set 😝 but like a lot of you guys anything related to the kitchen or utility would’ve gone where the sun don’t shine

Reactions: 4
I thought she might actually make it through Christmas Day without posting an advert of any kind but she couldn’t help herself could she? Getting a mention for Leifheit in there - if the makers of the trolley weren’t also a company that manufacture cleaning products she wouldn’t have bothered tagging them...

Omfg people need to get a life - having an orgasm because they got a collapsible washing basket for Christmas. If anyone bought me that they’d find it rammed down their throat.

Attachments

It's looking like a straight hostage situation at the pepto palace!

Posts of her unwilling & uncomfortable kids throughout Christmas Day, no rest for the instagram grifter queen of clean! Pls adopt a new year's resolution to stop doing this Lynz, they clearly don't want to be involved...

Reactions: 4
It’s so funny, after begging for dyson to gift her something, the only thing she got was another set of GHD’s 😂 it’s like a family member stuck 2 fingers up to her! They didn’t even get what she was hinting at badly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.