Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If somebody gave me this as a 'loveky' Xmas gift, they'd be off my Christmas list sharpish.

She's 41 fgs. I'm 40 and I don't know any other woman our age who'd wet themselves over a cleaning fairy.

Oh and of course it's pink. Quelle surprise :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20200917_181634_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like her insta has been hacked . ..
Funny thing is, if she didnt give her followers the heads up no doubt theyd fall for it as the hackers are as illiterate as ol Lynds 👊

Reactions: 3
Does she wear Invisalign or something? When she speaks it sounds like she is drooling or sucking saliva back into her mouth. 🥵

Good god, the hair! The food! The typos! So many tit stories! Lynsey would be better to follow the quality over quantity mantra and scale back a bit. She was jumping all over the place and it comes across as manic and sloppy. Pick a lane and stay in it. Please just don’t choose cooking, those “pizza rolls” looked raw! Poor Jakey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she reads the comments on here? I can't believe how unprofessional her instagram account is. Full of typos and amateur boomerangs and basically really boring content. Think it's time for another unfollow!

Reactions: 4
Hi a newbie here 🙃, I thought it was just me that got annoyed by her, I don't follow her but commented once on one of her posts and got blocked 😆, thank you all for brightening up my day and knowing I am not alone in my hatred of certain instagrammers x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fits you so well....
She never links the more expensive stuff, I'm more likely to buy the dearer stuff than I am the tat she buys like the jumpsuits. Maybe she thinks all her followers can't afford the lifestyle she has.
More likely she just doesn’t want them to see how much she spends on stuff when it’s not #gifted - not relatable.

I can’t work out the spelling thing. Has she got a learning difficulty? I don’t think so because it’s just random, easy words. I think she’s in such a bloody hurry to bash out her content and get in those swipe ups for the money that she doesn’t even check what she’s written. It’s so sloppy and poorly put together. In any other job she’d be pulled up for that, and eventually put on a performance plan. It’s hardly output to be proud of.

Reactions: 2
More likely she just doesn’t want them to see how much she spends on stuff when it’s not #gifted - not relatable.

I can’t work out the spelling thing. Has she got a learning difficulty? I don’t think so because it’s just random, easy words. I think she’s in such a bloody hurry to bash out her content and get in those swipe ups for the money that she doesn’t even check what she’s written. It’s so sloppy and poorly put together. In any other job she’d be pulled up for that, and eventually put on a performance plan. It’s hardly output to be proud of.
I think she once mentioned she’s dyslexic, but not sure if that was just in response to someone pulling her up on the mistakes.

I think she once mentioned she’s dyslexic, but not sure if that was just in response to someone pulling her up on the mistakes.
If that’s the case then surely she would ask somebody to check her captions before she publishes them? There’s no excuses really. If it’s your job then I believe you’d want to be professional.

Does she wear Invisalign or something? When she speaks it sounds like she is drooling or sucking saliva back into her mouth. 🥵
I often think this too . ..
She sounds like she has a retainer in . ..
Or some kind of teeth whitening contraption?

Reactions: 1
Do you think she reads the comments on here? I can't believe how unprofessional her instagram account is. Full of typos and amateur boomerangs and basically really boring content. Think it's time for another unfollow!
didn’t she say that her children were helping out with her stories/boomerangs?

notice how she starts drinking the cheap plonk in a pink glass early in the evening and we never get a proper video of her . .
Imagine a slurry , melty faced, lego haired Lyndsey? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To add to her list of abilities . ..
Today tattlers , Lyndsey is a gardner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I particularly liked it when she said imagine if you never did this....that'd be me Lynsey! Too busy living my life to worry about how clean it is under the fridge 😂
yep me too, I have a clean house but what rolls under the fridge, stays under the fridge.

Reactions: 8
To add to her list of abilities . ..
Today tattlers , Lyndsey is a gardner 🙄
She’s branching out but she’ll be on about the muddy stains next 😉 perfect day for getting those dressing gowns washed though. How about Washing Duvets Lynsey or sorting out winter coats and Jumper per fick day for that too.

Making the most of this beautiful day with a dressing gown wash 🤣
You lil devil Lyndsey. . Knock yaself out love 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.