Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Portaloo is dirty and gross but its oknformher daughter to jump in and out of s skip 🙄

Also I couldn't see any filth in that portaloo and I don't understand why the builders couldn't use the downstairs loo in the house that they are eventually removing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Portaloo is dirty and gross but its oknformher daughter to jump in and out of s skip 🙄

Also I couldn't see any filth in that portaloo and I don't understand why the builders couldn't use the downstairs loo in the house that they are eventually removing.
Exactly. It’s getting ripped out anyway, so surely the family could just stop using it if they’re that bothered and don’t want to share. Although it’ll come out at some point and then what would happen. But I bet it’s because she doesn’t want the builders going inside the house.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. It’s getting ripped out anyway, so surely the family could just stop using it if they’re that bothered and don’t want to share. Although it’ll come out at some point and then what would happen. But I bet it’s because she doesn’t want the builders going inside the house.
That's the stupid thing, they will be in the house anyway as probably moving walls!

Pink bathroom suites are making a comeback too - shall we place bets on her having the downstairs toilet in pink? Then she’d be living the dream!
I’ve just bought a house to rent out with a pink bathroom suite in it. Maybe I’ll send Lyndsey a message see if she wants it 😂😂

• Haha
Well who'da thought it? 🤔
Windowlene can actually be used to clean windows. .. and ol Lynds likes it because its pink! 🥱
Im from South London and often speak lazily, dropping the H's and stuff but her pronunciation of the word CLOFF makes me itch . . 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well who'da thought it? 🤔
Windowlene can actually be used to clean windows. .. and ol Lynds likes it because its pink! 🥱
Im from South London and often speak lazily, dropping the H's and stuff but her pronunciation of the word CLOFF makes me itch . . 👊
That was all I could hear this morning "Cloff, cloff, cloff, CLOFF" Over and over and OVER again. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What kind of a bleep rips out a shower cubicle to create storage and reverts to an over bath shower?
Get rid of all the crap you hoard and storage wont be a problem!! Its not rocket science ffs.
Surely with ikea and stores similar there are umpteen storage solutions available?
Top cuntism there 👏

Reactions: 9
What kind of a bleep rips out a shower cubicle to create storage and reverts to an over bath shower?
Get rid of all the crap you hoard and storage wont be a problem!! Its not rocket science ffs.
Surely with ikea and stores similar there are umpteen storage solutions available?
Top cuntism there 👏
A lot of people are taking out their baths altogether and putting in a big shower instead, makes more sense. But then she wouldn’t be able to use her thrush inducing baff bombs...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She cracks me up, she's apologised for the late stories. Like there's anyone out there thinking "oh god where's the QOC this morning?! I can't live my life until I've seen what hashtag I'm following today! Is it windows Wednesday or frow it fursday?!"

"Thai Orchard it's my favourite one."
Literally says Thai Orchid on the bottle and has a picture of an orchid on it.
FICK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure that jewellery tat that she was showing off with the pink mug should have been labelled as an ad or at the very least gifted. She was bigging up the seller and wanging on about them making good Christmas presents. Seemed like an advert to me, but she didn’t put anything at all on screen.

Is she REALLY continuing with #hashtag following during building work??
Only someone who truly has nothing better to do with their time would bother their arse cleaning windows during building work. .

Is she REALLY continuing with #hashtag following during building work??
Only someone who truly has nothing better to do with their time would bother their arse cleaning windows during building work. .
She goes on about her blinking hashtags but uses the same footage every blinking week whatever she is doing.

Reactions: 4
She cracks me up, she's apologised for the late stories. Like there's anyone out there thinking "oh god where's the QOC this morning?! I can't live my life until I've seen what hashtag I'm following today! Is it windows Wednesday or frow it fursday?!"

"Thai Orchard it's my favourite one."
Literally says Thai Orchid on the bottle and has a picture of an orchid on it.
FICK.
Literally just came here to say this, I wish someone would tell her it orchid not orchard.

Does she understand there’s a difference between doing 10K steps every day and walking/running 10K(ilometres)? She seems to use the terms interchangeably and it doesn’t make sense 🥴😂

Does she understand there’s a difference between doing 10K steps every day and walking/running 10K(ilometres)? She seems to use the terms interchangeably and it doesn’t make sense 🥴😂
I thought that too . . Its cos shes fick 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her hair today 👀
WTF . .
She has the front to sit and demonstrate how she styles it 🤦🏻‍♀️
It resembles a cross between someone whose had their hair tied back and its still got the indentation of the hairband and a 10 year old whose 1st experimenting with mums cheap straighteners 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Her hair today 👀
WTF . .
It resembles a cross between someone whose had their hair tied back and its still got the indentation of the hairband and a 10 year old whose 1st experimenting with mums cheap straighteners 🤣
Hahaha and then she puts a swipe up for the hair styler tool - why would anyone be daft enough to want to buy it after seeing her mangle her hair with it??? 😂

• Haha

Her hair today 👀
WTF . .
Yes! Couldn’t believe it when I saw the ‘after’ 😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.