Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it really sad when she showed the birthday cake being brought to the table and everyone is on their phone recording it! Surely only one person needs to do that and can send it the others if they want a video of it. Imagine looking out at your family and just seeing a sea of mobile phones!
I thought the same. Something really chavvy about people being glued to their phones in public like that. Maybe just enjoy the moment rather than watching life through a lens. All for the gram. šŸ™„

She is so STIFF, scripted, boring. The picking and pulling at her outfits annoys me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so STIFF, scripted, boring. The picking and pulling at her outfits annoys me.
She canā€™t stop touching herself can she?! And why does she think anyone cares what sheā€™s wearing? Sheā€™s never going to make it as a fashion influencer if thatā€™s what sheā€™s hoping for šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She canā€™t stop touching herself can she?! And why does she think anyone cares what sheā€™s wearing? Sheā€™s never going to make it as a fashion influencer if thatā€™s what sheā€™s hoping for šŸ¤£
I wouldnt wear anything she wears to pull the wheelie bin out and im older than her, and I agree the way she touches and pulls herself is irritating.

• Haha
I wouldnt wear anything she wears to pull the wheelie bin out and im older than her, and I agree the way she touches and pulls herself is irritating.
Shes not sure what she wants to be anymore šŸ¤£
Many cleaning "tricks" . . Magician? NO.
"Bangs" on about the mascara. . Benefit CLEARLY aren't interested either,
Suddenly LOVES a pocket in a "mumsy skirt/dress" yeah yeah, tissue stash holder šŸ¤£
Distressed daughter/son? Spend 10 minutes of "quality" time with them to then brag about it for the gram . .

Lyndsey love, you are sooo transparent and flaky we see your moves before you make them . .
Now take your shiny fake face and boomerang it elsewhere cos we dont give a #shinyshit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She mustā€™ve had some comments about that useless UV sanitiser piece of tat sheā€™s desperate to flog. Trying to justify why she bought it but then saying you donā€™t know that it really works...šŸ¤£ stupid woman. Her family must groan inside when she comes up with these ridiculous extra things for them to have to do - now phone and keys in the box (that may or may not work) every time you come in the door!

She mustā€™ve had some comments about that useless UV sanitiser piece of tat sheā€™s desperate to flog. Trying to justify why she bought it but then saying you donā€™t know that it really works...šŸ¤£ stupid woman. Her family must groan inside when she comes up with these ridiculous extra things for them to have to do - now phone and keys in the box (that may or may not work) every time you come in the door!
Ive not watched her for a couple of days tbh . .
I had nuffink to frow on fursday . .
I cant remember ( or care tbh ) about our #instruction for friday . .
She depresses me, I find myself shouting at my phone ( her ) and my fella gets so cross with me. .
Is it worth a lil look? Am I missing out or will I feel the need to shout? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think itā€™s strange how early they Went for that meal the other day?

My child is at school with ā€œjakeyā€, the poor boy gets ripped because of his mum. The way sheā€™s been during lockdown will do him no favours once he returns to school sadly, because she has been a bigger dick than she ever was

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ive not watched her for a couple of days tbh . .
I had nuffink to frow on fursday . .
I cant remember ( or care tbh ) about our #instruction for friday . .
She depresses me, I find myself shouting at my phone ( her ) and my fella gets so cross with me. .
Is it worth a lil look? Am I missing out or will I feel the need to shout? šŸ¤£
Youā€™ll definitely shout!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My child is at school with ā€œjakeyā€, the poor boy gets ripped because of his mum. The way sheā€™s been during lockdown will do him no favours once he returns to school sadly, because she has been a bigger dick than she ever was
Itā€™s so unfair. That poor boy looks unhappy a lot of the time and when she shoves the camera in his face he tries to turn away. Sheā€™s no respecter of his privacy.

Itā€™s so unfair. That poor boy looks unhappy a lot of the time and when she shoves the camera in his face he tries to turn away. Sheā€™s no respecter of his privacy.
He really doesnā€™t have many friends, mainly girls, he has only been at secondary school since September, then obviously lockdown happened in March, and in those 6 months he had to be moved class because he was being bullied šŸ˜¢. And it was all down to ā€œyour mum this, your mum thatā€. He did go on about how much his mum hated mrs hinch, from his point of view, his mum was obviously slating her at home, so he mustā€™ve thought by telling everyone his mums thoughts on her, everyone would love him for having them views also! But what kid in school gives 2 fucks about that sort of stuff! Just goes to show what she goes on about behind the scenes!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He really doesnā€™t have many friends, mainly girls, he has only been at secondary school since September, then obviously lockdown happened in March, and in those 6 months he had to be moved class because he was being bullied šŸ˜¢. And it was all down to ā€œyour mum this, your mum thatā€. He did go on about how much his mum hated mrs hinch, from his point of view, his mum was obviously slating her at home, so he mustā€™ve thought by telling everyone his mums thoughts on her, everyone would love him for having them views also! But what kid in school gives 2 fucks about that sort of stuff! Just goes to show what she goes on about behind the scenes!
Knowing all this has been going on, yet she still puts him on her instagram and talks down to him. Iā€™m appalled. It would appear she couldnā€™t care less what that poor lad has gone through and might have to face when he goes back to school.

• Sad
Knowing all this has been going on, yet she still puts him on her instagram and talks down to him. Iā€™m appalled. It would appear she couldnā€™t care less what that poor lad has gone through and might have to face when he goes back to school.
I know, surely you would not involve him in any more of the bullshit (knowing it puts him in the firing line) since he has already been moved class because of it!! she has become unbearable recently, and to be her 12 year old son must be a million times worse, because as a grown adult looking in with how mad at her we all feel, we havenā€™t got to deal with the repercussions from her actions as he does

Reactions: 2
I absolutely HATE how she treats ā€˜Jakeyā€™ likes heā€™s a 5 year old boy. Still giving him calpol etc, sheā€™s done numerous stories over the time Iā€™ve followed her such as heā€™s not allowed in the medicine cupboard unless heā€™s supervised, not allowed to make a hot drink unless supervised etc. Heā€™s constantly with her and itā€™s clearly her doing. I think sheā€™s terrified now that the girls have grown up dramatically in the last year or so, that sheā€™s alone. Also, sheā€™s so germ conscious and followed all the lockdown rules yet didnā€™t stop one of the twins (canā€™t remember which one) having her boyfriend over to the house WAAAY before we could even see people socially distanced in the garden etc šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
I think covid is proof that sheā€™s not germ conscious and instead thatā€™s part of her marketing shtick. Sheā€™s been to the shops nearly every day during the pandemic. Someone with a genuine germ phobia or whatever would not be doing that.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.