Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it’s strange how early they Went for that meal the other day?
I noticed that too!!
The time that they eat baffles me on the regular and I've raised it here before 🤣
Ive NEVER justified anything LQOC does, but on this occasion I did notice there was a much younger child in their "party"

But as a rule, she feeds her lot before 5 and thats just weird . . "Toddler tea time"
My other half was wanting to prepare tea at 6 last night and I thought THAT was too early . . Especially for a Friday!
I should just be grateful that he's happy to cook for me!! 🤣

Reactions: 7
He really doesn’t have many friends, mainly girls, he has only been at secondary school since September, then obviously lockdown happened in March, and in those 6 months he had to be moved class because he was being bullied 😢. And it was all down to “your mum this, your mum that”. He did go on about how much his mum hated mrs hinch, from his point of view, his mum was obviously slating her at home, so he must’ve thought by telling everyone his mums thoughts on her, everyone would love him for having them views also! But what kid in school gives 2 fucks about that sort of stuff! Just goes to show what she goes on about behind the scenes!
That’s so sad. He’s surely old enough to be able to say that he doesn’t want to be plastered over insta but this is either just norm for him or she doesn’t care. Sadly I think it’s the latter.

She absolutely fucks me right off 😡

My child is at school with “jakey”, the poor boy gets ripped because of his mum. The way she’s been during lockdown will do him no favours once he returns to school sadly, because she has been a bigger dick than she ever was
My heart breaks for those poor kids. From what we see, she’s an appalling example of a mother and I can’t help but wonder how much she protected those girls from their dad. She’s utterly wreckless and irresponsible. I wouldn’t be surprised if was due to her ignorance that they ended up with a peodaphile as a father in the first place.

Reactions: 3
My heart breaks for those poor kids. From what we see, she’s an appalling example of a mother and I can’t help but wonder how much she protected those girls from their dad. She’s utterly wreckless and irresponsible. I wouldn’t be surprised if was due to her ignorance that they ended up with a peodaphile as a father in the first place.
I dont think they were born were they?
Conceived . . Yes,
I could be wrong but I thought she discovered his pedophilia while pregnant?

Weather update from Miss Monotone...Good morning it’s raining, it’s dull, it’s miserable...is she talking about herself or the weather 🙄
She just described her own personality 🙄
And her life, I know she has made a living from cleaning. And good for her, but the constant swipe ups. Her life is predictable. Her house has no soul. It reflects her!! 🤣

That’s really sad about her son.
Being at school is tough enough. Without your stupid mother putting you on show. And showing your bedroom.
What a vile excuse for a parent.
I can’t bring myself to view her stories, her nose gives me the bulk.
And I have nightmares I wake up and she is stripping my bed 🤣🤣🤣🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh come on.
I'm not keen on the woman, but that's going too far. It must have been utterly horrendous for her.

Reactions: 31
I think it’s unfair to say that it’s due to her ignorance, that’s not her fault and it certainly isn’t the girls’ fault.
What I can’t forgive is how she plasters them over social media, gave one of the twins a target to reach in terms of followers and laughed off a sleazy message to her daughter from some creep wanting to be a sugar daddy!

Reactions: 14
So she's heading off on holiday on Monday. It's selfish people like her, who are making sure we are all headed for lockdown number 2 😠

Reactions: 5
Yep and if, god forbid, any of her family catches it, I bet it’ll be everyone else’s fault. She’ll fail to realise that by sticking to the lockdown rules and not being her bleeping clueless, vapid self, it could all have been avoided.

just to be clear, as much as she annoys me and I can’t stand her, I don’t want to see her or her family become unwell.

Reactions: 2
Yep and if, god forbid, any of her family catches it, I bet it’ll be everyone else’s fault. She’ll fail to realise that by sticking to the lockdown rules and not being her bleeping clueless, vapid self, it could all have been avoided.

just to be clear, as much as she annoys me and I can’t stand her, I don’t want to see her or her family become unwell.
The problem is, it’s not the ones who behave with disregard to others who catch the disease. So whilst they happily trot off to to the shops every 5 mins they remain healthy but end up passing the virus on to vulnerable people who succumb to it, and people like Lynsey will carry on oblivious.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is a fake, a bully, and begs for fame. Her house is not clean underneath it’s all for show. She is a money grabby nasty witch, the quicker them poor kids can leave and make a decent life for them selves the better. It’s like she is pimping the girls out for fame nand that poor lad my god my heart bleeds for him. Why the hell don’t her old man say any thing about how she treats the the lad. Nasty nasty stuck up twit she is.

Reactions: 6
She is a fake, a bully, and begs for fame. Her house is not clean underneath it’s all for show. She is a money grabby nasty witch, the quicker them poor kids can leave and make a decent life for them selves the better. It’s like she is pimping the girls out for fame nand that poor lad my god my heart bleeds for him. Why the hell don’t her old man say any thing about how she treats the the lad. Nasty nasty stuck up twit she is.
Her old mans balls are in her pink handbag 👛 he seems whipped by her aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The poor guy always looks terrified. Can’t remember if it was her or his birthday, but the picture she posted was beyond awkward - spoke volumes.
I only occasionally watch herstories now but she’s making me so annoyed I need to take a break from her

Reactions: 1
My child is at school with “jakey”, the poor boy gets ripped because of his mum. The way she’s been during lockdown will do him no favours once he returns to school sadly, because she has been a bigger dick than she ever was
Have you ever seen her around town....!? The amount of times she’s there You’d think someone would see her. I’ve not and I’ve been in the places she’s been (unintentionally) when she’s posted 🤔

Have you ever seen her around town....!? The amount of times she’s there You’d think someone would see her. I’ve not and I’ve been in the places she’s been (unintentionally) when she’s posted 🤔
I quite often she her in primark and asda.

I asked her a genuine question the other day about something she had advertised and she gave me a right snotty reply. Chill ya tits cock nose and proof read your stories text before you post! I do feel sorry for the kids. The boy especially at least the twins have each other and are that little bit older.

I always wonder why she travels into the city to go to a really grotty Asda when she lives minutes from one of the biggest Tesco’s in the country. It is probably the coffee shop that she is obsessed with.

Half 7am and she’s up stripping the bed! Oh wait, hold on, it’s pre recorded content PHEW! Completely different bedcover to yesterday.
She’s bleeping with you all whilst having a lay in while youse lot think she’s up kicking everyone out of bed 😆 motivated my ass

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.