Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been shopping again 🙄 Primark hail 🤣🤣
She’s also got a new bag off gift pop and mentioned it’s perfect for her holidays IF she goes. duck OFF LYNSEY a you know your jumping on that plane telling us it’ll be fine then moan that the planes dirty remember you have read it here first. Pink mask make sure you wear a different one on each journey unlike last time when you popped it back on for the return journey and it’d been festering in her bag all day full of train germs😷

Reactions: 4
I think she’s got some sort of addiction to buying things. It’s ludicrous the amount of clothing she buys, and most of it is tat that will end up chucked in the famous ‘charity bag’ in no time. Throughout the pandemic she’s been visiting supermarkets with increasing frequency, using the excuse that her kids are eating everything. Then she comes back with hardly anything.

We’ve seen her receive online food deliveries too, so if, as she says, she really does suffer from OCD, is a germophobe, then it was perfectly possible for her to avoid shopping altogether. Mind you, that’s annoying as well, because if you’re able bodied and capable of going out to the shops then what are you doing taking up valuable delivery slots? Selfish woman.

I honestly think she has a compulsion to shop. It’s almost on a daily basis that we see something new, or she’s on yet another trip to the shops.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s got some sort of addiction to buying things. It’s ludicrous the amount of clothing she buys, and most of it is tat that will end up chucked in the famous ‘charity bag’ in no time. Throughout the pandemic she’s been visiting supermarkets with increasing frequency, using the excuse that her kids are eating everything. Then she comes back with hardly anything.

We’ve seen her receive online food deliveries too, so if, as she says, she really does suffer from OCD, is a germophobe, then it was perfectly possible for her to avoid shopping altogether. Mind you, that’s annoying as well, because if you’re able bodied and capable of going out to the shops then what are you doing taking up valuable delivery slots? Selfish woman.

I honestly think she has a compulsion to shop. It’s almost on a daily basis that we see something new, or she’s on yet another trip to the shops.
Yes I think you’re right. Then she gets rid of bags and bags to the charity shop all the time, such a waste of money and contributing to landfill all the time.

Reactions: 3
But let me show you the dress I'm wearing, I love to support small businesses . . Says she, who is forever shopping at primark!
Yeah, course you do Lyndsey 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
But let me show you the dress I'm wearing, I love to support small businesses . . Says she, who is forever shopping at primark!
Yeah, course you do Lyndsey 🥱
And how she feels the need to give a daily report on where her lovely dress is from ..
..its not lovely lego hair and wouldnt look out of place on little house on the prairie

Reactions: 5
And how she feels the need to give a daily report on where her lovely dress is from ..
..its not lovely lego hair and wouldnt look out of place on little house on the prairie
Oh I think it would. I'd imagine Nelly Olsen would have an almighty tantrum if she was forced to wear that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those midi dresses just don’t suit her al- she just looks so mumsy in them.

Reactions: 1
I found it really sad when she showed the birthday cake being brought to the table and everyone is on their phone recording it! Surely only one person needs to do that and can send it the others if they want a video of it. Imagine looking out at your family and just seeing a sea of mobile phones!

Reactions: 3
She actually spelt 'people' proooe. WTAF?? 🤣🤣

As for the restaurant, she says its really clean. Obviously she doesn't know that Covid 19 is an airborne virus 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.