Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vinegar stuff - you’re obsessed with it, are you?? Obsessed with advertising any old tit for a swipe up more like.

Reactions: 3
What I do not get, and I’m sorry if someone’s already mentioned it, her going on about her holiday! And that she will still be going if allowed. Absolutely plays on the OCD doesnt she. For someone who is supposedly obsessed with killing germs etc but willing to fly in a germ filled plane in a worldwide pandemic! Pull the other one Lynds!!

Reactions: 10
Ohhhh medal for Lynsey please 🏆🥇taking one for the team by deciding to go on holiday and sending us all back her findings so we don’t have to. What a heart of gold. Bore off Lynsey, you can’t wait to get on that plane. Enjoy the recycled air up there 🤢 Don’t bring anything back here please.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ohhhh medal for Lynsey please 🏆🥇taking one for the team by deciding to go on holiday and sending us all back her findings so we don’t have to. What a heart of gold. Bore off Lynsey, you can’t wait to get on that plane. Enjoy the recycled air up there 🤢 Don’t bring anything back here please.
She thinks we are as thick as she is. How humble of her to step on a plane and see how it is for us lot. I’m still laughing at her poll. - she didn’t get the response she was hoping for so had to pretend that she had loads of DMs instead because people didn’t want to put their names to their responses. The voting buttons are anonymous so by messaging her they are putting their names to it. And even if that lie was true... it would STILL be because people know it’s wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What I do not get, and I’m sorry if someone’s already mentioned it, her going on about her holiday! And that she will still be going if allowed. Absolutely plays on the OCD doesnt she. For someone who is supposedly obsessed with killing germs etc but willing to fly in a germ filled plane in a worldwide pandemic! Pull the other one Lynds!!
I think she tried to justify her lack of concern the other day by saying she’s always washed her hands and isn’t worried because she’s always been clean! Hmm, I’m sure the washin of hands doesn’t completely protect you from catching it! And anytime they’ve been on holiday before she goes on and on for weeks about how she can’t stand staying away, can never sleep because of how filthy hotels are etc - so now would make you even worse about going surely?!

Reactions: 6
Of course HER plug hole would never be dirty because she is so clean! She literally has no interest or passion about anything other than cleaning. She should pick up a book sometime. It might improve her spelling. Silly robot lady. 😄

I think she tried to justify her lack of concern the other day by saying she’s always washed her hands and isn’t worried because she’s always been clean! Hmm, I’m sure the washin of hands doesn’t completely protect you from catching it! And anytime they’ve been on holiday before she goes on and on for weeks about how she can’t stand staying away, can never sleep because of how filthy hotels are etc - so now would make you even worse about going surely?!
OCD doesn’t work like that, the silly woman. My son is 7 and diagnosed with OCD. It literally rules our lives at times. Nothing about his condition is reassuring and he was triggered by all of the hand washing advice at the start of lockdown and ended up with steroid creams. When we had to physically prevent him from hand washing for his own health he began to strip the skin around his nails because he couldn’t act out his compulsion. He ended up on antibiotics with both hands dressed then. He asked once why he has to be like this. What do you say to that ffs? Then you get this cock nose playing up her OCD. No love, you like things neat and tidy. There’s a difference. The next time I’m laid in bed with my son while he cries because he can’t fight the urge to do a certain thing, or he’s asking me why the boy in his class calls him weirdo, or I’m trying not to cry as I dress his hands, or apply cream to his face as sometimes he'll irritate that with a repetitive action I’ll *wish* he was as OCD as Lynsey.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t mind her too much in that she actually cleans, and responds to messages unlike many of these influencers. What set me off was that stupid poll the other day about going on holiday. How thick is she? If you vote on a poll it’s not published for all to see you stupid woman- only you can see it. It’s pathetic, before coronavirus I wasn’t what you would call a germophobe, but one of the things I would totally not feel comfortable with right now would be going on an airplane. Why does she feel the need to justify it? If you want to go, just go and own it, don’t ask a stupid poll then make up a lie about messages, we’re not as stupid as you Lynsey.

I don’t mind her too much in that she actually cleans, and responds to messages unlike many of these influencers. What set me off was that stupid poll the other day about going on holiday. How thick is she? If you vote on a poll it’s not published for all to see you stupid woman- only you can see it. It’s pathetic, before coronavirus I wasn’t what you would call a germophobe, but one of the things I would totally not feel comfortable with right now would be going on an airplane. Why does she feel the need to justify it? If you want to go, just go and own it, don’t ask a stupid poll then make up a lie about messages, we’re not as stupid as you Lynsey.
Exactly! I posted about this too. It’s really infuriated me. Other people realise that their names aren’t listed so it’s just proved she’s liked.. apparently “quite a few messages”. She’s a lying witch - she can’t wait to duck off on holiday with the money she’s making from her repetitive swipe ups. 🙄

"All the fashion girls are wearing them". Yes, but you're not a 'fashion girl' Lynsey and you don't have a hope of pulling off those Teva sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"All the fashion girls are wearing them". Yes, but you're not a 'fashion girl' Lynsey and you don't have a hope of pulling off those Teva sandals.
That made me cringe like never before. 🙈. it’s exactly what my nearly-70’s year old mother would say! Give up Lyns...you’re NEVER going to be a fashion icon.

724C6F7A-8984-43BA-874C-BC3C0F5A0FD7.jpeg

Lots of fashion sense in the above picture in her primark jeans that looked horrendous on her

new thread suggestion

Going on holiday to take one for the team, Lynsey doesn’t even know what OCD means

Reactions: 21
So cock nose has her new book out, and she thinks anyone cares!
Shove your tit book up your arse!
All she cares about is herself and her likes and I dislike her make up, her hair and just everything about her. 👊🏻
Not keen then? 🤣

• Haha
The holiday thing just shows how out of touch she is. I can only speak for myself but a holiday is the last thing on my list right now 🤷‍♀️ People are struggling to pay their mortgages Lynsey, get a grip!
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t begrudge people things that they’ve worked hard for but she’s on another level.
It’s the last thing you think someone with anxiety like hers over cleaning would want to do share a plane and toilet with other people it really just shows she’s playing on mental illness

Reactions: 7
Christ could the ad for the streamer be any smaller

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.