Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, how many swipe ups in a day. She’s turning into a bleeping shopping channel. I suppose she’s trying to cash in for the holiday spending money. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Hoovering with the shark one today. Was a zoomed up filming but was definitely the lift away shark hoover and not the swan

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why does Lynsey feel the need to tell us the weather every day...it’s sunny outside...it’s overcast today! Cheers for that Lynsey, we can’t see out of our dirty windows to see what’s happening out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Lynsey feel the need to tell us the weather every day...it’s sunny outside...it’s overcast today! Cheers for that Lynsey, we can’t see out of our dirty windows to see what’s happening out there!
Annoys me this as I live up North so our weather is often different to what she says 🤣
When she says it’s so nice today make sure you get your washing out etc well actually Lynsey Hun it’s pissing down here so il leave it thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A few times recently her stories have come on and I thought I'd wandered onto Michael Fish's Instagram page by mistake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Was that even an AD declaration or a company tag. I think it was the latter.

She said “He’s top is stained” today. How can she not know the difference between HIS and He’s????????!

Reactions: 4
Because she’s struggling for content and it’s something to say. So bleeping dull!

Three swipe ups before 9 o’clock. She’s taking the bleeping piss now.

She’s so boring. A story that lots of people noticed that a lid on a product changed 😒 Riveting stuff (I don’t follow her anymore, I just watch her stories from time to time)

So she doesn’t like lie-ins because she likes to ‘live life to the Max.’ Cleaning every inch of your house with one of your endless supply of vacuums, changing your clothes 85 times a day and rotating between supermarkets day in day out doesn’t really constitute living life to the max does it, FFS 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously, unless you have babies or small children, then who the hell leaps out of bed at 7am on a Sunday and immediately strips the bed? I reckon the husband sleeps in another room.

Oh and Lynsey, it's a DRAWER and not a DRAW :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Seriously, unless you have babies or small children, then who the hell leaps out of bed at 7am on a Sunday and immediately strips the bed? I reckon the husband sleeps in another room.

Oh and Lynsey, it's a DRAWER and not a DRAW :mad:
He was up doing the windows... and it’s not even #windowswednesday - what a rebel!

• Haha
She’s becoming more and more like Hinch with the constant swipe ups and dull content.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.