Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hypocrisy makes me mad. Going on and on about using those teabags. 1) you have to have it sat there overnight at least, why not just wash it in the sink with washing up liquid you’ve probably already got filled up. 2) chemical free....great yeah apart from we’ve just seen her flogging highly chemical oven cleaning products on This Morning. Oven pride does the job no doubt but it is highly toxic. 2 bloody teabags isn’t going to undo a box of bloody Oven Pride.

Reactions: 4
On yesterday’s this morning’s filmed look at me she’d put lots of swipe ups on it mostly for Lakeland. Now ages ago she linked to a product that was £10 more than in the Lakeland shop/ website. Give away today but swipe up if you can’t wait that long 🙄it’ll cost more than a shop but swipe up I want my commission oh no Lynsey what’s up your swipe ups to this one directly to the website at the correct price. Aww bless no commission this time then i doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh god the ad for the washing line had me in stitches laughing 😂 She had to put that awful country music on to drown out the screams of instructions out of her!!! You can see Rob looking worryingly towards her, terrified that he may have done it wrong!!!! Ah that gave me a great laugh this morning!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the point of that washing line farce? Would it not have been a better ad to show how much it actually holds or whatever?

Reactions: 3
Seriously, what is she actually like?!
I know, she’s an absolute roaster. Don’t even get me started on her anxiety chat earlier when she dropped her daughter at work and trying to justify her journey to London as essential travel.

Reactions: 7
If she wanted she could just drive there and pay for parking in London. Ok yes it’s expensive but you avoiding a long public transport journey I’d much rather drive down than use those trains she’s always shown in the past. She’d get her expenses paid for any way.

I truly think she is getting more ridiculous just to wind people up lol, the best day because she can put clean sheets on. There are 7 days a week you don’t do jack tit most the time, if it’s so great than change your sheets every day. Why does it have to be a Sunday ? Also is it me or was it a beg for out door activities for the garden for the lad ? That’s how it came over to me.

Why does her video of the bed change have an old date on it? Did she forget to change them today!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does her video of the bed change have an old date on it? Did she forget to change them today!
Well spotted!!
surely she wouldn’t have forgotten one of her favourite things... Or maybe the excitement of the hairpiece got her all in a tizzy

• Haha
Her boomerangs and staged videos kill me. She or her assistants are always waiting for someone to yell “Action!” before each clip. There is always a two second pause at the beginning and end and she doesn’t even try to look natural. And what was the point of telling the story about Jake asking why his grandparents don’t get him toys anymore? Just to embarrass him? Keep your kids conversations private, Lyndsey, FFS.

I truly think she is getting more ridiculous just to wind people up lol, the best day because she can put clean sheets on. There are 7 days a week you don’t do jack tit most the time, if it’s so great than change your sheets every day. Why does it have to be a Sunday ? Also is it me or was it a beg for out door activities for the garden for the lad ? That’s how it came over to me.
As much as she annoys me I now do ‘clean sheet Sunday’ 🤣

Reactions: 5
So she'll spend ridiculous amounts on her frumpy clothes but is getting Jake's socks and pants from Primark where they'll last all of two seconds. They can't exactly be hard up, M& Lynsey!!

I get that Jakes friends aren’t exactly her demographic, but if I was her I still wouldn’t be broadcasting that he needs new socks and pants. The poor boy doesn’t even look embarrassed by her, he’s probably so used to her shite.

She’s gone to the shopping centre Outfit is open and oh there’s no queue so in she goes now reported to everyone that it was ok and there was hand sanitizer stations everywhere. So it’s all ok to go shopping.

I don’t think so Lynsey a friend of mine visited our city centre this morning and she saw a ridiculous amount of idiots queued outside primark. Most shops weren’t open this included House of Fraser and John Lewis which are inside a shopping centre. It’s not safe to be in these area’s because from what my friend witnessed was not acceptable In the social distancing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.