Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new top her kid is modelling is horrendous. Apart from these desperados, who on earth buys this shite??? I reckon half the time they try them on, show the sheep for the affiliate links and the £££, then send the stuff back.
That DREADFUL pink thing?
I too thought that. .

Reactions: 1
I feel a bit creeped out by her keep posting about how skinny her daughter is and that she fits in age 6 clothes still...? Is it just me?

Reactions: 18
I feel a bit creeped out by her keep posting about how skinny her daughter is and that she fits in age 6 clothes still...? Is it just me?
Nope. It’s bizarre.

I also find it quite disturbing how she places so much importance in how they look, almost proud that they’re so slim. Don’t get me wrong they seem lovely, typical teenage girls, but with a mother like her...

Reactions: 14
Nope. It’s bizarre.

I also find it quite disturbing how she places so much importance in how they look, almost proud that they’re so slim. Don’t get me wrong they seem lovely, typical teenage girls, but with a mother like her...
Pity she places so much emphasis on their size. Bet she makes them weigh every Wednesdays too...🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Nope. It’s bizarre.

I only recently started following her as I heard she actually cleaned but she creeps me out

Reactions: 3
That shop is always dead. It’s at the end of the shopping centre and hardly has anyone in it during normal times. I think it is funny that she was dissing the stock OF THE SHOP her daughter works in!! :LOL:
I thought her daughter worked in a shoe shop ?
either way Outfit is garbage!

Her dog creeps me out. There's something Machiavellian about it 😲
same and I love dogs

It’s not healthy at all

In
I thought her daughter worked in a shoe shop ?
either way Outfit is garbage!

I think Olivia is at Outfit, so Mollie must be at Office (shoe shop) - to be fair, don’t know if Office have opened, I will google it and let you know!
A google search has me no closer to knowing if office is open or not! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I agree it’s odd. Especially after shaming them for having a bag of crisps in one of their rooms, god forbid 🙄

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with all her swipe ups all the time, she just screams desperation!!!! In fact all these Instagrammers are doing my head in right now, I mean like duck off with your money grabbing!!!!!!! 😡

Reactions: 8
I can’t cope with all her swipe ups all the time, she just screams desperation!!!! In fact all these Instagrammers are doing my head in right now, I mean like duck off with your money grabbing!!!!!!! 😡
She’s no where near as annoying as Hinch! 😂

Reactions: 6
That shop is always dead. It’s at the end of the shopping centre and hardly has anyone in it during normal times. I think it is funny that she was dissing the stock OF THE SHOP her daughter works in!! :LOL:
Yep thought the exact same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am not sure how they fit in age 6 clothes if they wear a size 4?

Size 4 is bust 30inches and hips 32-33inches, but age 6 is chest 24 inches and hips 25 inches- just a slight difference!!!

Am not sure how they fit in age 6 clothes if they wear a size 4?

Size 4 is bust 30inches and hips 32-33inches, but age 6 is chest 24 inches and hips 25 inches- just a slight difference!!!
When I went down to a size 4/6 depending on what brand I wore my band bra size was a 28 cup was a DD. Children’s size would’ve been age 11/12 I know because had shorts in that size. Hips were 24 I Can’t confirm unless I go hunting in my wardrobe and find a tape measure to confirm it. I doubt that it was aged 6 like they claim it to be.

It was age 6 tshirts/hoodies which she commented were massive when they worse them. So possibly worn at age 6 but not age 6 in size, if you see what I mean?

What does everyone think of her calling Mollie a drowned rat? Nice one, Lyds.

• Wow
And what does everyone think about her just casually letting her daughter flail about in the rain and in the road (she said lay in the road?) dressed like that whilst a 17/18 guy “really stares at her” (possible they other older guys too!?)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s going to be taking a full can of PINK Dettol spray and her little girl cleaning bag with her name on🙄 Lynsey wear a double strength black bin liner and a crash helmet keep those germs away you’ll not frighten anyone then in the normal gaudy clothes you wear.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.