Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought i would see what crap she posts......what the f*** is this ⬇
That is not a roast in my opinion, my idea of a roast is loading my plate as high as possible where you can't see the plate and it takes half an hour to eat it.
Glad I'm not part of that family, I would be starving soon after 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Thought i would see what crap she posts......what the f*** is this ⬇
That is not a roast in my opinion, my idea of a roast is loading my plate as high as possible where you can't see the plate and it takes half an hour to eat it.
Glad I'm not part of that family, I would be starving soon after 😜
even the beef looks sad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly, everyone is different depending on the structure of their day. If you start work at and are home by 4.00pm by 5pm you will be hungry. I finish work at 5pm and am home by 6.00pm so eat at 7pm which I know is too late really🤔
on my work days I have to be at work for 4.45pm for handover so I’m home from the school run about 3.40pm, throw tea at the kids, get ready for work, hubby gets in about 4.15pm I tell him his tea is in the oven and leg it out the door. I get home about 7.15am in the morning and hubby leaves at 7.30am. The days I don’t work the kids act like I’m starving if they haven’t had their tea by 5pm they’re so used to it 😂

Reactions: 2
This is a message that someone (allegedly) sent to Lindsay.

I just think it's really sad. Why can't her husband do it himself?

Is this what Lynsey and others are doing to women? Teaching them how to be a good little housewife and please their husbands?
It's like we've gone back to the 1950's again.

I'm 40, so I'm old enough to realise how wrong this is, but I worry about younger women, late teens, early twenties.
Is this what they're being taught? ☹

Screenshot_20200608_123017_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Is this what Lynsey and others are doing to women? Teaching them how to be a good little housewife and please their husbands?
It's like we've gone back to the 1950's again

I totally agree with this. Lynsey cleans and that is it. She is the most unaspirational woman I have come across. She has no hobbies or interests other than how clean her bin is...and to think she is inspiring other women. I despair!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she thinks her son looks miserable because of the pandemic, saying he never smiles any more, that he don’t want to be filmed. Maybe just maybe if you get your head from up your own arse, think why !!!!! It’s probably because he is sick to death of being shown in a bad light by his own mother, who seems to enjoy belittling him at every given opportunity. Dirty clothes under the bed, a spoon in his room, steaming bleeping teddy bears. He couldn’t even enjoy a mess about with his sister for what she didn’t try and put them down. This women is a disgraceful bully.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So she thinks her son looks miserable because of the pandemic, saying he never smiles any more, that he don’t want to be filmed. Maybe just maybe if you get your head from up your own arse, think why !!!!! It’s probably because he is sick to death of being shown in a bad light by his own mother, who seems to enjoy belittling him at every given opportunity. Dirty clothes under the bed, a spoon in his room, steaming bleeping teddy bears. He couldn’t even enjoy a mess about with his sister for what she didn’t try and put them down. This women is a disgraceful bully.
100% this. Between encouraging everybody and their aunty / dodgy uncle to follow one of the twins (who’s still a child!) on insta and the way she embarrasses that poor boy, she has not a bleeping clue.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree! I’m mid 20’s and since having my son 18 months ago my husband does almost all the housework 🙈 things like this always make me feel like I should be doing more but deep down I know spending time with my baba is more important ❤ The dishes can wait til nap time, the hoovering can wait til daddy gets home etc etc

It's like we've gone back to the 1950's again.

I'm 40, so I'm old enough to realise how wrong this is, but I worry about younger women, late teens, early twenties.

View attachment 149075

I thought this, also found it quite odd how he was sat beside her and she was talking to insta about him as if he wasn’t there? And then took him on a shopping trip that was unnecessary, plenty of time to order online for Father’s Day still 🙄 and then today she’s saying they’re off out for a picnic just to get out of the house for a bit, hasnt she been out more than not the last few weeks? 🤷🏼‍♀️
100% this. Between encouraging everybody and their aunty / dodgy uncle to follow one of the twins (who’s still a child!) on insta and the way she embarrasses that poor boy, she has not a bleeping clue.

I seen a story yesterday about her talking in the car with her son next to her rambling how he never smiles,that is a path to disaster he's going to think all sorts is up,he is a teenager,or close to-that's all-he
Isn't a little boy I think she thinks he is,she needs to relax about all that especially on her cleaning account on Instagram what a silly thing to do/say. I dunno it made me think,was a bit uncomfortable 😬criticism is a funny thing coming from someone else about someone's actual personality can indicate SHE is feeling that way and she could be transferring her energy on to him.

Reactions: 4
Awwww bless mrs cock nose today. Look you trolls I do like my children. I payyyyyyy sooooo much for her skin regime, her skins not to bad. ZOOMS IN ON ACNE. Ffs women leave them alone just let them enjoy their own time. What is wrong with her even when “being nice to the children“, she is still showing them up.
Buying experience things does not account for a loving mother. I bet they would be far happier, if they didn’t have the camera pointed in their faces all the time. Maybe instead of putting them down. Stop throwing expensive tit at them and give them a hug. Love costs nothing.

Jumped up bleeping twit. Sorry I needed to get that of me chest lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwww bless mrs cock nose today. Look you trolls I do like my children. I payyyyyyy sooooo much for her skin regime, her skins not to bad. ZOOMS IN ON ACNE. Ffs women leave them alone just let them enjoy their own time. What is wrong with her even when “being nice to the children“, she is still showing them up.
Buying experience things does not account for a loving mother. I bet they would be far happier, if they didn’t have the camera pointed in their faces all the time. Maybe instead of putting them down. Stop throwing expensive tit at them and give them a hug. Love costs nothing.

Jumped up bleeping twit. Sorry I needed to get that of me chest lol.
It’s because next thing you know it they’ll be partnering up with the lady that sells that expensive skincare range, and flogging it together to her followers. It’s all about the money 💰 - she probably got a discount in return for mentioning it on her stories... even though it’s not a #ad

Reactions: 4
I have literally no idea why people bother with off the shelf acne treatment, nothing like that works. Ever. Full stop. If it's that much of a problem go and see a dermatologist.

I have literally no idea why people bother with off the shelf acne treatment, nothing like that works. Ever. Full stop. If it's that much of a problem go and see a dermatologist.
I did go and have a look at that skincare and there’s a retinol product in the range, so that will probably do the trick. But you don’t nee to invest in all the expensive cleansers, moisturisers, serums etc that they’re flogging along with it. As you say, go to the doctor or dermatologist and get some retinol, or even a higher strength shop bought one, and you’ll get results. They’re just in it for the money, and to look flashy for the gram.

Reactions: 1
Stop pimping your children out lego hair,and no one is interested in your frumpy fashion.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.