Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to see the response to that Tik ToK video but there aren’t anyway 😂 I’ll keep quiet then 🙈🙊
You know what I seen it earlier when we pulled in a car park to go shopping then only remembered now you mentioned it ....I wish I knew how to put it on here ....she is like a spare prick at a whores wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The woman is a walking talking hypocrite.
Absolutely she is....I read somewhere on here one of the twins has been out mixing with her boyfriend from someone who lives in vicinity breaking lockdown rules...she gives out this miss perfect image but is far from it....utter clusterfuck of a woman

Reactions: 4
One minute she's talking about disinfecting shopping the next vid her daughters wearing newly delivered clothes with tags still on thay haven't been washed
The woman is the biggest hypocrite going.
She talks the talk but doesn’t walk the walk.
Her and her cock nose need to do one!
I can’t even bring myself to watch her stories.

I came here to see the response to that Tik ToK video but there aren’t anyway 😂 I’ll keep quiet then 🙈🙊
Tell us!! I’ll have a look 😂😂🤣

Reactions: 1
You know what I seen it earlier when we pulled in a car park to go shopping then only remembered now you mentioned it ....I wish I knew how to put it on here ....she is like a spare prick at a whores wedding
That’s much better than I could say 😂

The woman is the biggest hypocrite going.
She talks the talk but doesn’t walk the walk.
Her and her cock nose need to do one!
I can’t even bring myself to watch her stories.

Tell us!! I’ll have a look 😂😂🤣
Mostly it was just What. The. duck 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope he was putting that face on! Mind you, he seems about as full of life as she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
I couldn’t sleep so I watched her stories, I shall be asleep any minute now!
But before I do I need to say!
What the actual duck!
Her poor son, fair enough you get him helping I agree with that. But don’t film him. He probably doesn’t want to do it because his mates are taking the piss out of him.
She even seems desperate to get her kids discounts for things. If you are following her you wouldn’t want to see what her kids are buying.
I have daughters that are a similar age to hers, and if I said let me do a TikTok you they would laugh in my face. I have a very good relationship with my girls. But they really wouldn’t want me on their TikTok .
Is nothing in her life private. She is coming across more and more desperate.
When she was doing the bloody boomerang with her poor husband, you could see her gritting her teeth. I imagine the whole house walks on egg shells around her.
I unfollowed her a while ago because of the way she spoke to her daughters.
I would think more and more people will unfollow because of they way she is treating her son.
He used to be her little helper, happy to help. More and more he just looks miserable. ☹
Anyways let’s hope I can fall back to sleep, and I don’t have a nightmare!!

Reactions: 8
I wish she'd stop using that mermaid waver thing, her hair looks horrible, like a poodle. I had one of those, used it once, realised I didn't like the poodle look and then sold it on eBay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she'd stop using that mermaid waver thing, her hair looks horrible, like a poodle. I had one of those, used it once, realised I didn't like the poodle look and then sold it on eBay 😂
It looks ridiculous she really knows how to sell a product 🙄 just looks frizzy

It didnt have the desired effect on lego hair and it just looks more of a frizzy lego hair, style icon she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That cif stuff is meant to be used and then rinsed. As per the instructions! It’s not a polish queen of clean 😣

Reactions: 1
That hair waver thing doesn’t do anything for her hair. She needs some layers or something to stop it looking so helmety and square. Plus if you’re going to wave your hair at least do all of it, she’s just left the top of it straight so it looks like she’s just stuck her fingers in a socket

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That hair waver thing doesn’t do anything for her hair. She needs some layers or something to stop it looking so helmety and square. Plus if you’re going to wave your hair at least do all of it, she’s just left the top of it straight so it looks like she’s just stuck her fingers in a socket
She looks more like a blonde Henry hinch than having mermaid hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.